The search for the perfect grill is a never-ending one. Some people prefer gas grills, while others like charcoal – but what if you’re not sure? This blog post will explore the best wifi pellet grill and compare it to other types of grills so that you can decide which type is right for you!
With a wifi pellet grill, you can make dinner from anywhere in the world with an internet connection! Have questions about which is the right wifi pellet grill for you? Read on to find out more information. We’ll cover the best wifi pellet grills work and what features are important when making your purchase decision.
- What is a Wifi Pellet Grill?
- Benefits of a Wifi Pellet Grill
- List of 9 Best Wifi Pellet Grills Reviews
- 1. Green Mountain Davy Crockett Sense Mate Electric Wi-Fi Pellet Grill
- 2. Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Pellet Grill & Smoker
- 3. Traeger Grills Pro Series 575 Wood Wifi Pellet Grill and Smoker
- 4. Broil King 494051 Crown 500 Wifi Pellet Grill
- 5. Camp Chef PG20CT Woodwind WiFi 20 Pellet Grill
- 6. Green Mountain Davy Crockett Trek Prime WiFi Pellet Grill
- 7. Camp Chef 36 in. WiFi Woodwind Pellet Grill & Smoker
- 8. Traeger Grills Ironwood 885 Wood Wifi Pellet Grill
- 9. Monument Grills 87578 Bronze Powder Coated Steel Wood Wifi Pellet Grill
- How to Choose the Best Wifi Pellet Grill
- How to Pair Your WiFIRE® Grill with iOS / Android
What is a Wifi Pellet Grill?
A wifi pellet grill is a pellet grill that connects to your wifi network with an app on your smartphone and communicates with the pellet smoker. This will allow it to connect directly to the internet and display the information you need.
You can use your smartphone to control the temperature of the BBQ pit chamber by setting a target temp for when you want your food to be ready. It will communicate with the pellet smoker instantly and adjust its temperature accordingly. This means that you no longer need to manually add more pellets and wood chips, or check on it every 20 minutes. You just set it and forget it.
The best thing is that it will do this via wifi so even if you are not at home, you can still monitor everything from anywhere in the world! And yes, I am aware that there are also certain types of smart cookers that are capable of doing this but they don’t have as many features nor a built-in meat thermometer which is essential for precise cooking.
Benefits of a Wifi Pellet Grill
The next generation of BBQs is here. A WiFi pellet grill allows you to set up a grill anywhere you want, at anytime and from any part of the world that has internet access. Also, it gives you a more hands-on control over how your food looks like than with an auto-igniter smoker or blind faith charcoal/wood burner. This article will cover some additional benefits that aren’t as commonly known about wifi pellet smokers but can really make a difference in how you end up cooking!
One obvious benefit is being able to remotely monitor and adjust the internal temperature of your grill, by controlling the auger on your gas grill or checking the meat probe rendered on an electric one. You can do this from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Cooking & Resting Your Meat
This is a lesser known benefit of wifi pellet grill. Let’s say you are preparing your Thanksgiving turkey and it requires to be cooked at 175°F for 60 minutes before resting for 5 mins at 165°F. You can set up your smoker at home then leave the house while it cooks! After that, you can remotely monitor it and control the internal temperature throughout the entire process. The only thing you have to do when you come back home is turn off all burners and let your meat rest for 10 mins (with wifi cookers; some may not have such delicate temp controls).
When you have a lot of things to focus on, such as kids that can’t play video games all day, or when you are outside working in your yard. You don’t want to be tied down by constantly having to check if your meat is cooked and feeling the need to hover over it like an eagle waiting for the right moment. In this instance, being able to remotely monitor and control your grill from afar will make things easier for you, give you more time with family/friends and even stop yourself from burning food (by not checking every minute).
As different people prefer different heat levels with different types of meats. A wifi pellet smoker allows for infinite temperature variation while cooking really helps cut down the amount of work it takes to prepare a meal. If you are cooking for children or people who don’t have an experienced palate, this is a great benefit because everyone can enjoy their meals at their preferred temperature.
Let’s face it; we all make mistakes and our minds can lie to us if we aren’t paying attention (and let’s not forget about that time when your dad lied halfway through telling you a story). This happens a lot less with wifi pellet grills as they provide us with real-time feedback on how our food is cooking! They also allow us to make adjustments while we cook so we stay in control and keep track of what we’re doing. A thermometer isn’t always accurate and we don’t always pay attention to it.
List of 9 Best Wifi Pellet Grills Reviews
1. Green Mountain Davy Crockett Sense Mate Electric Wi-Fi Pellet Grill
- You never want to leave your Tailgate Grill at home, so it makes sense that when you’re tailgating, regular grills just won’t do. The Green Mountain Davy Crockett Sense Mate Electric Wi-Fi Pellet Grill weighs 68 lbs and folds down to fit in nearly any trunk making it the most mobile Tailgating Grill on the market today!
- Get a weatherproof WiFi connection whenever you need it using an app for firefights this summer or help to find your car in a parking lot with its built-in GPS powered by Google Maps. It includes all of the great features of the original smoker grill like electric touchpad controls, pulls out tray, a grease management system with a disposable drip pan and meat probe along with tons more additional.
- The Green Mountain Davy Crockett Sense Mate Electric Wi-Fi Pellet Grill is the ultimate tailgating grill. It features a built-in meat probe, a convenience tray to make your grilling process as easy as possible, and an included adapter for power options from 110V or 12V. The size and weight make this grill perfect for taking on any adventure you may be planning!
2. Camp Chef 24 in. WIFI Woodwind Pellet Grill & Smoker
- The Camp Chef Woodwind Grill & Smoker will revolutionize the way you grill and smoke. It can sear, slow cook, and smoked all at once with 4 meat probes that help to maintain a consistent temperature of 160 F – 500 F from 25,000 BTU.
- The digital controller is easy-to-use so you don’t have to worry about overshooting your desired cooking temp because adjusting the heat or fire is so easy on this hunk of manliness.
- For small families or solo cooks who love the outdoors but find it difficult to clean up afterward, we’ve included our patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout system that allows every cook to dump ash right in the trash after each meal. You’ll never want another BBQ again!
- This best smart wifi pellet grill has all of the features you need for a quick BBQ with friends or a day’s worth of family meals. With this Camp Chef, cooking can be simple! Our new WiFi/Bluetooth PID controller smarts will maintain your cooking temp without the hassle and our 1-10 smoke control ensures that you get just enough smoky flavor in any of the foods that you cook.
3. Traeger Grills Pro Series 575 Wood Wifi Pellet Grill and Smoker
- The Traeger Pro Series 575 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker is the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste; WiFIRE technology allows for precise temperature control and connects your grill to home WiFi 6-in-1 versatility means you can BBQ, bake, roast, braise or smoke all on this single grill and the Porcelain grates make a less sticky cooktop.
- This is the first grill in its class with a commercial-grade D2 drivetrain that gives you an even faster start time and a hotter firebox while maintaining your desired cooking temp throughout the entire cook. It’s also the best-looking grill yet, with upgraded stainless steel and two-tone paint schemes to suit any style or budget better than ever before.
- The Traeger Pro Series 575 Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker is the best, most affordable smoker on the market that can cook for twenty-four burgers or five-rib racks at once. With a mechanical meat probe to detect when your food is cooked, this best wifi pellet grill prepares you with precision so you know every bite will be perfect.
4. Broil King 494051 Crown 500 Wifi Pellet Grill
- The Crown Pellet 500 wifi grill is designed for total performance to serve your needs. With this highly customized grilling machine from Broil King, you’ll get the ultimate control with a push-button design that enables precise temperatures.
- The Broil King Crown 500 Wifi Pellet Grill is the ultimate grill for those that want it all: low-and-slow smoking, searing steaks at high heat, and everything in between. The digital control offers precision cooking from 225°F to 600°F with a touchscreen display making your cooking experience easy and tasty.
- The Crown Pellet 500 is the ultimate grilling machine, with all the features you would ever need. Control your temperature to get perfect results every time using WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity. No matter what you’re cooking, it will be an experience we can’t wait for you to try.
- The Broil King Crown 500 Pellet Grill is perfect for new BBQ masters and grillers who are looking to upgrade their grilling experience. Featuring a powerful cooking surface with 540 square inches of cooking space, the Crown 500’s large pellet hopper holds up to 18 lbs.
- Made from stainless steel, radiant coated cast iron, and porcelain-enameled aluminum meat grate; this durable product will hold up to daily use while also helping you maintain high-quality results each time! The user-friendly design includes an easy pellet clearout chute where you can dump old pellets without ever having to bend down or touch them again.
5. Camp Chef PG20CT Woodwind WiFi 20 Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef PG20CT is the world’s best wifi pellet grill, with its features set that bring customizability and ingenuity into your grilling experience. The Camp Chef PG20CT WiFi Pellet Grill has major improvements over original models: WIFI PID controller automatically maintains cooking temperature for consistent results; the Slide-and-Glide design of the sear bar ensures meats don’t burn easily; Smart Smoke Technology with 10 smoke level settings, ensuring delicious food every time.
- You can cook food faster than ever before as an integrated slide rail locks in place on one side of the grill while you smoke on another. The cooking chamber features an innovative direct-flame design that minimizes flare-ups and reduces brush sticking inside the grill. The patented Vortex burner creates a column of flame that surges through tightly spaced jets, like water swirling through cleansing pools at an edifice fountain, resulting in more complete combustion!
- With Camp Chef Connect Wi-Fi PID Controller and app compatibility, all you need to do is maintain your desired temperature on this powerhouse wifi pellet grill using our patented 160-degree up to 500-degree temperature range from slow smoking all the way up to grilling and presenting direct flame cooking at 650 degrees Fahrenheit!
6. Green Mountain Davy Crockett Trek Prime WiFi Pellet Grill
- The Davy Crockett Trek Prime WiFi Pellet Grill is live for those who refuse to give up the freedom of a grill. It doesn’t matter whether you prefer gas, charcoal, or pellet grills – this smart grill has got your back! Plug it in and go from 150 degrees to 550 degrees exclusively with remote control on the GMG Smart Control app.
- The new adjustable heat baffle helps eliminate hot spots making precision control possible while monitoring food temperature with our GMG App is a piece of cake. No bits of ash ending up in your roasts anymore.
- Owning this product is like investing in a high-quality electric smoker that can also be used as an outdoor gas grill. Never miss out on important notifications while grilling again because the app alerts you when your food reaches its goal temperature!
- This best wifi pellet grill, designed for sporty individuals on the go, features an adjustable heat baffle and 3 power options. The Davy Crockett Trek Prime WiFi Pellet Grill is a reliable tool that grills smarter as well!
7. Camp Chef 36 in. WiFi Woodwind Pellet Grill & Smoker
- Camp Chef 36 in Woodwind WiFi Pellet Grill with Bluetooth and PID controller is a smart smoker with grill features. It has an oven, stovetop, and wok surface for outdoor grilling from low to high heat settings. Camp Chef Woodwind also includes a temperature gauge that displays the desired or set temperature you want with precision accuracy as well as control overtime outside of jams and automatic meat probes.
- The innovative “Slide N’ Grill Technology” allows meat to sear your food evenly over direct flame or on any of six wire racks while locking desired temperatures up to 650 F (425 C). The patented Ash Kickin’ Cleanout System makes it easy to dump the ash after every cook so that doesn’t get in the way of future cooking.
- The best wifi pellet grill packs a massive 24-inch by 40-inch cooking area with four separate zones – two primary meat probes, two secondary meat probes, and a 10″ x 18″ warming rack that can be placed anywhere in the smoker. The 160° to 500°F temperature range allows for grilling as well as slow smoking your favorite foods up to 25,000 BTU’s of heat!
8. Traeger Grills Ironwood 885 Wood Wifi Pellet Grill
- If you’re ready to take your outdoor cooking experience to the next level, then upgrade with Traeger. The Ironwood 885 Wood Wifi Pellet Grill gives you 6-in-1 versatility for grilling, smoking, baking, roasting, and BBQing all on one unit. Making clean-up a breeze thanks to our Porcelain grill grates that are coated with an exclusive One-Touch Cleaning System that is easy even when scrubbing heavily soiled surfaces.
- And if that’s not enough versatility for you there are two side tables with racks to set pots on while cooking and a warming rack in case anything needs just a little more time before enjoying. The optional WiFi allows WiFi-enabled devices to connect wirelessly too granting complete new levels of accessibility from anywhere at any time which we all know means increased convenience and great conversations with those who love what they cook up.
- Traeger Grills Ironwood 885 Wood Wifi Pellet Grill is an innovative grill that combines smoking and grilling with convenience, efficiency, and performance. Enjoy the casual wood-fire flavor of natural hardwoods without the mess or hassle of traditional charcoal grills.
- It was voted America’s favorite 16 times over! Plus, this innovative device has two side walls to improve temperature consistency and pellet efficiency in cold weather-with a built-in sensor that monitors pellet levels remotely through the Traeger app for precise cooking from afar.
9. Monument Grills 87578 Bronze Powder Coated Steel Wood Wifi Pellet Grill
- The Monument Grills 87578 bronze powder-coated steel wood wifi pellet grill is for those who enjoy the smoky richness of recipes. Add the right amount of smoke and you can create an out-of-this-world dish. With its 6 functions, it will take care of all your needs be they smoking or uttering.
- The smart smoke app and WIFI allow users to control this pellet grill from their phone so they never have to worry about being present at mealtime. Starting a get-together has never been easier with a preprogrammed system that takes care of everything automatically!
- The automatic ignition system lets you set a preferred temperature and startup time while the automated electric feed system allows for pre-setup on desired heat levels; all that’s necessary is to place food into the auto chute until it reaches your desired doneness level!
- With 572 square inches of cooking area available for smokey grilling features like 408 square inches for primary cooking and 164 square inches for warming racks on auto cook temp systems up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit there’s nothing stopping you from having a professionally crafted meat fest at home.
How to Choose the Best Wifi Pellet Grill
Pellet grills are a great way to cook delicious food for your family. Here we have listed down some of the important things that you need to look at while shopping for a new best wifi pellet grill this year.
Quality of Construction
The first thing that you must focus on is the quality of construction in the wif pellet grill which you are about to buy. You can check out the materials used and how long they will last in comparison with others or their competitors. Our top picks actually use stainless steel as the primary material, so they won’t rust easily if taken care of properly by cleaning them after every use. If you want a longer-lasting model, then I would suggest you go with our top pick i.e. Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill.
Keep in mind that whether you are buying a wifi pellet grill for personal entertainment or for commercial use, there will always be differences when it comes to the quality and price of the product.
So if you are planning to buy a wifi pellet grill for home use, then I would suggest you pay close attention to easy controls and small size so that you can cook easily at home without worrying about anything else. The best choices on our list actually come with a WiFi adapter which allows them to connect via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth along with creating their own mobile app for a smart grilling experience.
If your primary concern is a commercial purpose like a restaurant or hotel, then we recommend spending a little extra in order to get decent performance, durability, and faster cooking times. We have listed the best grills below that are already tested by many commercial use users either for home or professional use so you won’t have any problem when choosing one from our list below.
The convenience of using a wifi pellet grill depends on how it works and how well its controls are built inside the product. Some of them come with an LED control panels while others simply offer digital temperature control panels only, which means you need to be completely aware of what is going on during the entire grilling process through a display screen before starting it up again after each use. In case if you like a hassle-free cooking experience, then go for a wifi pellet grill that comes with a temperature probe and/or meat probe as these can be useful to monitor the internal temperature of your food while it is cooking.
Grilling area should not be overlooked because this plays a major factor in deciding the size of the product that you are looking for. Depending on how big your family is, or whether you plan to host parties at home, then I would recommend going for something larger than a small wifi pellet grill as mentioned in our buying guide above which can accommodate more guests and cooking foods at once without any problem.
There are times when manufacturers may fail to mention extra key features that their product offers, but they have already been tested by other customers. So if you are planning to save some extra bucks by purchasing a low-priced wifi pellet grill, then we recommend reading reviews from other users.
Cleaning up pellet grills after each use may not seem like the easiest task, but you can make it easier by investing in something more easy-to-use i.e. wifi pellet grill because this option offers wireless connection which means all smartphones have access to it while you are away. Its cleaning function will make sure that the inside is always ready for the next use, as long as you do not forget to disconnect from its power source after each use.
This may seem quite obvious, but I would like to remind everyone again that no matter how much money you spend on a grill or how high-end your model of choice is, it is useless if it doesn’t have enough space for a large amount of food at once and also if you cannot easily cook different dishes at one time.
If this happens with your wifi pellet grill then consider returning it back until you find something better because nobody enjoys a grilling experience with a limited cooking area. It becomes even worse when you have to grill the food one after another which takes up more cooking time.
If price matters to you, then don’t think about the wifi pellet grill as it is far more expensive than other models with a non-wi-fi option. However if you can afford a little extra we highly recommend the WiFi model because once the initial cost has been recovered in just a few months by saving money on gas or electricity bills, all future cooking using it will be free of cost and no longer require any supervision which means that there will be more time for others to spend with family at home.
How to Pair Your WiFIRE® Grill with iOS / Android
A wifi pellet grill is a great option for those who love to cook outside, but don’t want to be tethered by their kitchen. With an internet connection and the right pellets in your backyard, you’ll never have to worry about not having access to food.
But which one should you get? Our team of experts is ready and waiting to partner with you on this important decision. We’ve compiled all of our best wifi pellet grills into a handy guide that will help make your purchasing process easier than ever before! Check it out here so we can start cooking up some new ideas together today!