A tea kettle for induction cooktop is a must-have for any kitchen. It’s essential for boiling water, making coffee or tea, and heating up soup or oatmeal. What makes these so great is that they work quickly and efficiently without any problems of heating up surrounding surfaces or causing any damage since they use magnetic waves rather than electricity!
It’s important to know what you’re looking for in a kettle before making your purchase, as not all kettles work with induction cookers. The best tea kettle for induction cooktop is made of stainless steel or copper because these materials won’t interfere with the cooking surface by releasing an electric charge that could result in damage to the stove.
To help you choose, we’ve created this write to focus solely on induction cooktop compatible kettles with all of the details you need to know before investing in one.
- List of 12 Best Tea Kettle for Induction Cooktop Reviews
- 1. Le Creuset Enamel On Steel Demi Tea Kettle
- 2. SUSTEAS Stove Top Whistling Tea Kettle
- 3. Pykal Whistling Tea Kettle with iCool
- 4. AIDEA 2.3 Quart Ceramic Tea Kettle
- 5. HIHUOS Stovetop Tea Kettle
- 6. Towa Stove Top Whistling Tea Kettle
- 7. Sotya Tea Kettle
- 8. Poliviar JX2018-GR20 Tea Kettle
- 9. All-Clad E86199 Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
- 10. Chantal Classic Loop Enamel-on-Steel 1.8 Quart Teakettle
- 11. Le Creuset Enamel On Steel Whistling Tea Kettle
- 12. Chantal Classic Enamel-on-Steel Whistling Teakettle
- How to Choose the Best Tea Kettle for Induction Cooktop
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of 12 Best Tea Kettle for Induction Cooktop Reviews
1. Le Creuset Enamel On Steel Demi Tea Kettle
- Our stylish, durable Le Creuset kettle is made of enamel-coated steel for excellent heat distribution that heats the water quickly and maintains the ideal temperature. The ergonomic handle locks securely into place with a twist to take it from stovetop to table without burning your fingers. Choose from 8 different colors!
- This Le Creuset enamel on steel demi tea kettle is a great choice for hot water for making chamomile, iced green tea lattes in the summer, or a quick brew of English breakfast in the morning. The ergonomic handle with stay-cool firmly clasped lid knob lock in place while pouring and transporting from stove to table. It also works well when used as an electric kettle!
- The Le Creuset Tea Kettle is both stylish and practical. Made of durable enamel-coated steel, this kettle features a heat-resistant, ergonomic handle that locks in place for easy lifting and pouring. For an elegant presentation, the removable round-shaped lid includes a stay-cool phenolic lid knob, while safe for use on all cooktops including induction. The compact size makes it perfect for smaller spaces or making tea just right when entertaining friends!
2. SUSTEAS Stove Top Whistling Tea Kettle
- The design of the high-quality materials makes it a durable and efficient stovetop teapot. This SUSTEAS product will not only look modern on any table but will also be one that is quick to boil water for that morning or afternoon tea needs. Pour from its easy-to-grip handle or use the push button technology and your task is made all the simpler!
- Come try this kettle’s whistle: even though you might already have another timer going off at home, you can’t miss hearing yours boiling thanks to this loud sound! The fast, secure stand allows countertops to remain unscratched as well.
- Made of surgical stainless steel, this 2.64-quart teapot features an ergonomically designed handle with push-button technology, making pouring a breeze! The loud whistling sound will guarantee that you can hear it from another room when it boils, and if that isn’t enough then take comfort in knowing that there are 3 layers encapsulated into excellent heat conduction so water should boil faster than your old tea kettle!
- The ergonomic design makes it easier to pour, while the silicon bumper helps keep your hands from getting burned when pouring near the boiling surface of the kettle. The premium anti-hot holder is included with each purchase free of charge, so you can rest easy knowing that your tableware will always be safe from burns or hot patches when getting out of a pot.
3. Pykal Whistling Tea Kettle with iCool
- Pykal’s Whistling Tea Kettle is an essential appliance in any household, and it can be a special time saver when you’re in a hurry. The iCool-Handle technology ensures that the kettle will cool down rapidly, so you don’t have to touch boiling water after stirring or pouring tea.
- It also comes with two infuser baskets for loose tea leaves or tea bags, increasing its versatility for your convenience. When not in use, Pykal’s Chill Stainless Steel Tea Kettle stores neatly on any kitchen countertop out of sight from little hands who need to keep their fingers away from scalding liquids.
- The handle on this quality steel pot cools down in seconds after coming off the stovetop, making it easier than ever to get your favorite hot beverage right when you want it. Along with providing excellent heat retention, the inside of the whistles tea kettles for induction cooktop contains a stainless steel construction while also featuring two premium-grade infusers so you can enjoy having options even more!
- The Pykal Whistling Tea Kettle is a pot with durability and style. Unlike most other tea kettles, the iCool-Handle Technology ensures that the kettle’s handle stays cool. The stainless steel construction for both inside and out will not rust or corrode over time!
4. AIDEA 2.3 Quart Ceramic Tea Kettle
- As the hostess of your next tea party, you’ll be prepared with this AIDEA 2.3-quart ceramic enameled stovetop induction tea kettle to heat everything up quickly and keep it warm. Easy for cleaning, comfortable grip design, beautiful appearance that won’t fade over time, and clear audible whistling to remind you when water fills underneath give this product an edge in its category! The handle has been upgraded just enough so that using it is still familiar yet more comfortable than before.
- These whistling tea kettles from AIDEA offer you all the benefits without any drawbacks: 2.3-quart capacity and beautiful and durable construction for non-fading and easy clean-up. The lack of a certain whistle won’t bother you because we’ve upgraded that feature to one just as clear and loud so that even if your hearing fades with age, this appealing kettle will remind you when your pot is full – by sounding off in seconds to seconds! Just grip the handle and the spout cap opens easily, so there’s no need for stupid, old inconvenient cups or lids.
- Its sleek exterior is modern and stylish enough to match any kitchen while still remaining practical. The AIDEA handcrafted design comes with all stainless steel attachments, along with a tight gasket seal that’s guaranteed against leaking under the toughest circumstances! Bring some refreshing hot water into your life by buying this today!
5. HIHUOS Stovetop Tea Kettle
- HIHUOS is a sleek, lightweight and durable induction stovetop tea kettle. The build quality is superb with an easy-pouring spout design that helps the owners to pour water at most convenient positions. Alongside with its automatic whistle functionality, HIHUOS makes the work easier and more enjoyable for you.
- Moreover, it uses food grade SUS304 stainless steel which not only gives HIHUOS rust free and corrosion resistant but also enables HIHUOS thinner pot bottom to shorten your waiting time on hot water boiled by a significant degree. ITs high thermal conductivity enhanced performance brings both health benefits as well as great convenience in daily life.
- HIHUOS three-liter electric induction steel Tea kettle is designed to be universal for household use. It will function more strongly in rust-resistant and corrosion-resistance with professional design. The product has a modern style which is blended by stability, boldness, warmness, decency and elegance.
- HIHUOS Stovetop Tea Kettle is a high-powered and professional induction stove kettle. It features three liter capacity and sits perfectly on either gas, electric, or ceramic stovetops. HIHUOS welcomes you to create your own beverage for any occasion with convenience and enjoyment! Bring your tea time back to life as you enjoy quality time with friends and family using HIHUs coffee kettle! With 360 degrees rotatable handle, we can plug it in from any direction without worrying about getting burnt hands.
6. Towa Stove Top Whistling Tea Kettle
- This kettle not only pulls the work of boiling water off of you, without much effort, but also offers an excellent safety measure by letting you know when to turn it off. Boil necessary 3 quarts at one time for your whole family or even in a party! This high quality stainless steel kettle for induction cooktop is food-grade and BPA free. Safety didn’t stop with has many whistles to let you know that your water is ready; this safe kettle prevents excessive boiling to dry up the water prematurely.
- The kettle is made from 304 stainless steel. The materials are food grade and BPA free, which prevents rusting and denting. Save time with this 3 quart whistling kettle!
- With 3-quarts capacity this high quality kettle heats up very quickly saving energy and time even with the lower heat by using induction cookers gas furnaces or electric stoves.
- If you love brewing loose leaf teas at home, this heavy-duty stovetop teapot can produce 12 cups of bubble free oolong or green tea in no time! It comes pre-seasoned making it perfect for cooking eggs, pasta and more! And don’t forget to use it on your induction cooker – just remember to turn down the heat.
7. Sotya Tea Kettle
- This 3 quart best induction stainless steel tea kettle for induction cooktop is the key to a perfect cup of tea. The free replacement service ties in nicely with our rust & corrosion resistant 18/8 stainless steel craftsmanship, making it safe for all your cooking needs.
- An audible whistle lets you know when the water has boiled and this fast heating 1KW stove makes sure that any type of stove will be suitable for its use. Bright colours make it fun to work around the kitchen while holding up well on high volume days (and even deep cleanings).
- Good looks and great functional features make this kettle an essential kitchen companion. The tough 18/8 stainless steel construction with
- If you want an up-to-date design to spice up your kitchen but worried about safety, don’t fret because this kettle features a loud audible whistle which lets you know when the water is boiling away no matter where you are in your home or office!
8. Poliviar JX2018-GR20 Tea Kettle
- Keep the whistle low to produce a mood of relaxation throughout your work day with this best tea kettle for induction cooktop. Beautifully made with quality materials, the natural stone finish gives you not only durability but also sophistication. You can trust that anything you are cooking will have no impurities thanks to the hefty 18/8 stainless steel construction of this appliance that is rust resistance and corrosion resistant.
- If your kitchen counter does not have an outlet nearby, worry not! This beauty comes equipped with plug-in capability so all you need to do it make sure there’s still some water left in the tank before snugging up at any festivity festively gaveling merry gentlemen!
- Poliviar is a modern take on an antiquated tradition. Make your morning mug of tea or morning coffee the best ever with this elegant, efficient, stylish tea kettle that takes care of your whistle for you!
- The high-grade 18/10 stainless steel construction of this tea kettle is designed for all types of heat sources as it’s 100% sealable. The simple-touch button opens and closes the kettle with ease, greatly reducing the chance of burns from hot water. Our ergonomic shape maximizes your comfort to lift, pour and fill so you can enjoy a perfect cup every time
9. All-Clad E86199 Stainless Steel Tea Kettle
- This stylish All-Clad Stainless Steel Tea Kettle is perfect for boiling water. The comfortable, sloped handle securely attached with stainless steel rivets, made from durable 18/10 stainless steel has a highly polished surface that’s easy to clean. When the kettle whistle alerts you that your water is about to boil it flips open easily and smoothly for pouring without splashing or dripping.
- The comfortable handle will keep you warm while its whistle alerts you when there’s an uproar on the stovetop—all that’s left is to flip the lid open and serve yourself or guests on one of two eye-level pouring spouts! Easy cleaning can be done using dish soap and hand washing; silicone seals make it easy to maintain.
- The hob heats up quickly so you can boil enough water for multiple cups of tea in no time. This tea kettle for induction cooktop is beautifully designed with stainless steel sides, a highly polished surface, and an elegant appearance fit for any kitchen countertop or table top. Boil the perfect cup of tea with this reliable and high quality stainless steel teakettle!
10. Chantal Classic Loop Enamel-on-Steel 1.8 Quart Teakettle
- Time-tested quality, with all the newest design trends for a look that will seamlessly blend into any kitchen decor. With ergonomic cool-touch handle and stainless steel single tone whistle, this best tea kettle for induction cooktop is durable enough to stand up to busiest of kitchens. Quality “boiler” enamel on interior guarantees long term performance and is easy to clean (since nothing sticks). The bright vibrant color will make it pop in your kitchen!
- This Chantal Classic Loop Enamel on Steel 1.8 Quart Teakettle is a stylish and functional addition to your kitchen counter-top that will provide years of use with its high quality materials and simple, elegant design. The ergonomic handle stays cool while cooking and the durable steel construction prevents the inside from rusting allowing for quick preparation time due to there being no water on the interior of this kettle. Made in France using only premium “boiler” enamel for toughness against bubbling, chipping, cracking or denting on this teapot which will never fade over time so you know it’ll look good in any home decor!
- Classic Loop Enamel-on-Steel teakettles are elegant and contemporary, with an ergonomic handle that is cool to the touch. Made of heavy duty stainless steel, these quality kitchen tools won’t rust and their vivid colors will not fade. Chantal enamel on the interiors ensures durability for long term performance and easy cleaning without smudging or scratching.
11. Le Creuset Enamel On Steel Whistling Tea Kettle
- At Le Creuset, they know that their whistling tea kettles are more than just a tool for brewing. A stylish design popular in households around the world, the cherry red teakettle is perfect for heating water quickly while also looking stylish on your stovetop.
- Unlike other pots on the market with potentially toxic coatings not safe to use on any heat sources, the steel kettle has an enamel finish hand-buffed by artisans in France to perfection and coated with lead-free paint. To keep you from burning your hands when filling or pouring hot liquids, we’ve added a secure grip metal handle riveted into place atop of our pot!
- Made by the luxurious brand Le Creuset, this elegant and durable pot is made from enamel-coated steel to create a long-lasting product. The heat resistant handle, round piece of glass that acts as a lid, and phenolic top knob make for an alluring kettle people will treasure for years to come. Hand wash only, measures 10″ in total length with an interior volume of 1 quart.
- The smooth enameled steel is safe for use on all heat sources and comes in seven basic colors: bamboo green, evergreen berry, turquoise water bubbling up through stones near river bank, winnow white without sparkles, cassis black with three layers of hue within just one pottery piece.
12. Chantal Classic Enamel-on-Steel Whistling Teakettle
- Chantal Classic Enamel-on-Steel Whistling Teakettle is perfect for any kitchen with its timeless design and sweet song. Imagine the joy of waking to this whistling kettle on cold winter mornings or comforting yourself by its cheery noise while you make dinner in your cozy kitchen on a rainy night. The only teapot with two-tone harmonica whistle, it’s equipped to make all your dreams come true!
- Made from durable materials in your choice of five beautiful colors, this tea kettle for induction cooktop has a stay-cool handle wrapped with stainless steel wire to provide an added layer of heat protection. With a wide-bottomed design that makes it perfect for stovetops or just about any size vessel you have on the go’s surface, this kettle brings elegance to any table setting.
- The touchable enamel body resists discoloration and ensures easy cleaning time after time while its heartwarming whistle accents create lively kitchen soundscapes-and its classic style satisfies
- Chantal Classics Enamel-on-Steel Whistling Kettle should be the only kettle you own. And that’s because this is one kitchen tool that does it all: boil water for tea, coffee or oatmeal; make noodles and other pastas; bring pasta to a rapid rolling boil; steam vegetables and more.
How to Choose the Best Tea Kettle for Induction Cooktop
If you like to drink tea, then you probably know that not all kettles are created equal. Induction cooktops can be challenging for some kettles and we’ll discuss why here, but there is a solution: use an induction-compatible kettle! You can save yourself the hassle and frustration by choosing one of these induction compatible kettles instead of using the conventional stove-top method now becoming less popular with time. Here’s what to look out for when searching for an tea kettle for induction cooktop.
Food grade stainless steel is a popular material used for making tea kettles. They are safe to use with induction cooktops because they have magnetic properties. These types of kettles conduct heat uniformly and quickly. You need to check the base of your kettle before using it on an induction cooktop. If the heating element is exposed directly or if the heating element doesn’t go all around the base, then it should work just fine on an induction stove top. Besides this, many manufacturers add their own technology in order to ensure safety from any kind of hazard while you’re preparing food or beverages. And if you take a close look at these kinds of boilers, you will notice that some of them are made with stainless steel coating while others have a different material inside.
Potcopper is one of the best choices if you want to use your tea kettle on an induction cooktop or any other kind of stove top. It’s just the same as copper but more safer to touch during hot water preparation. The durability factor of potcopper is higher than copper and it has a superior thermal conductivity which means boiling time will be less for this material. Another advantage is that it won’t get affected by acidity very soon, so there will be no loss of nutritional values in your beverage or food. Besides all these good stuff about using Potcopper on your induction cooktops, Copper kettles are very expensive compared to steel ones, so this is a disadvantage for people with a limited budget.
Aluminum kettles are one of the most common materials used in tea kettles. They don’t have magnetic properties which means they won’t work on induction cooktops. Aluminum is also known to be reactive with acidic solutions and chemical compounds in the water, but it’s a good conductor of heat compared to its counterparts. That being said, you must not use an aluminum kettle on an induction cooktop or it will get damaged easily because aluminium doesn’t have any magnetic properties at all. In addition to this, there is also corrosion caused by high heat due to high wattage generated from induction burners which makes aluminum boilers more vulnerable to this kind of damage.
Stainless steel kettles are very popular for preparing tea and coffee, but the only disadvantage about them is that they don’t have magnetic properties. Stainless steel is a good conductor of heat, so boiling time will be less compared to using an aluminum boiler on your induction cooktop. And if you buy a high-quality stainless steel kettle with a double layer interior coating , it can last for years without getting affected by rust or corrosion because even water contains minerals which may cause damages in appliances or vessels made from materials without magnetic properties.
Food grade silicone is another good choice when it comes to heating up beverages or any other kinds of beverage on your induction stove top. The material itself has no minus points like other materials used to make tea kettles. But the only disadvantage is that it’s not induction-compatible, so you should try your best not to use it on an induction stove top.
Cast iron tea kettles are one of the most common vessels used for making beverages. They can be found in different sizes and types with different prices according to their features and design. This kind of boilers is great for cooking purposes as well as preparing hot drinks or any other kinds of beverage on your induction cooktop because cast iron has magnetic properties which attract metal objects like stainless steel kitchenware, pots, pans etc. And this property makes them compatible with any kind of stove top including induction cooktops , gas stoves or fire places etc.
The capacity is also important when it comes to buying an induction-compatible vessel because there are lots of options available in various sizes and types with different prices according to their features and design. Tea kettles generally come with a capacity between 0.5 liters up to 1 liter or more. And if you are looking for an induction tea boiler with a capacity of more than 1 liter then this kind of kitchenware is not suitable for your induction cooktop because it will take too long to reach boiling point, so the power consumption would be higher than expected.
Durability is the main factor to consider when it comes to buying an induction-compatible tea kettle. Stainless steel quality, cast iron coating etc can determine how long you will be able to use your vessel for boiling water or any other beverage on your induction cooktop . If you are looking for a good investment in an induction-compatible tea boiler then stainless steel is the best option because they won’t get affected by rust or corrosion even if they are used every day. On the other hand, aluminum kettles cannot last very long due to high heat produced by high wattage induction burners which makes them more vulnerable to damage caused by corrosion and rust.
When it comes to design, no one wants to buy an ugly looking tea kettle whether it’s made of stainless steel or any other material. You can find many different designs and types of induction-compatible boilers on the web or in retail stores according to your personal preference. This kind of kitchenware are often used for preparing beverages like coffee, hot chocolate etc., but you can use them for cooking purposes as well which makes them more versatile.
Maintenance is also another factor to consider when it comes to buying a vessel for boiling beverages or any other kinds of liquids on your induction cooktop . You should keep in mind that all metal kettles have an interior coating which has the main purpose to prevent the development of rust and corrosion, but it also affects the taste of water from inside. If you don’t drink filtered water then this kind of tea kettle won’t be useful for you because they may affect your health due to poisonous content from inside.
Stainless steel tea kettles are made with double layered interior coatings which can last longer than normal vessels made from aluminum, copper or brass etc not only because they have magnetic properties which make them compatible with induction stove tops , but their double layered interior coatings can also affect the taste of water in a good way and prevent the development of rust and corrosion which makes them more durable.
So, we can say that there are lots of induction compatible tea kettles are available on the market with different types, designs, materials etc according to your personal preferences. You should keep all these factors in mind while you’re shopping for an induction-compatible vessel because they are equally important if you want to get 100% satisfaction from your kitchenware.
Induction compatible tea kettles come in various sizes from 1 liter up to 3 liters or more. If you are looking for a vessel with a capacity of 2 liters or less then your options will be limited, but it would be better if you should look for a good quality induction-compatible tea kettle which can last longer and give satisfactory results because low-quality products won’t work as long as they should even though they have high wattage compatibility which generally ranges between 1200 W – 1750 W even up to 2000 W.
By definition, induction compatible vessels are designed mainly for boiling water on an induction cooktop which doesn’t mean that they cannot perform other functions in your kitchen besides boiling water. There are lots of induction compatible boilers on the market that can be used for cooking purposes as well because they have a capacity of 2 liters or more. In fact, you can find some models with an exterior coating which is made from stainless steel and interior layer from aluminum so it’s possible to prepare rice, pasta etc in them on your induction cooktop .
Some induction-compatible vessels come with an infuser or filter at the spout that can be used for brewing tea, coffee etc. These types of special inserts are usually made from stainless steel which is corrosion resistant and doesn’t affect the taste of your beverage like other appliances made from aluminum would do.
You should also pay attention to the handle of induction compatible vessels. All models come with comfortable handles that don’t get hot while you are operating them which is very important to avoid injuries while cooking on your induction cooktop . Some high wattage compatible kettles have double layer-coated handles which prevent them from getting too hot while you’re using them, but you should take special care if they are made from cheaper materials like aluminum or other lightweight metals because they can become very hot to touch and may cause injuries especially in kids while cooking.
Most induction compatible boilers have lockable lids which is very important to avoid hot water and steam to escape from the vessel. According to consumers reports all models come with a drip free spout that lets you pour your beverages without spilling or making a mess and best part about using them on an induction cooktop is that they don’t create noise like electric kettles do which makes them perfect for office use as well.
Induction compatible vessels usually come with dishwasher safe parts, so they are very easy to clean because most of them can be cleaned in dishwasher but so many customers prefer to wash their kettles by hand due to safety reasons especially if they have plastic or wooden handles. Bad thing about these types of vessels is that they are so hard to clean when you have tea or coffee stains in them which can be really annoying.
Different manufacturers offer different prices for their induction compatible kettles according to quality, design features etc. You should keep in mind that even though some models cost very highly they may not necessarily be more durable than low-priced ones because price isn’t always proportional to performance, but after all you get what you pay for! We hope that our review will help you select the best induction kettle for your personal use!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you use tea kettle on induction?
The best materials for using an induction stovetop are stainless steel, cast iron, and glass tea kettles. We love this type of cookware because it not only has amazing heat conduction capabilities but also great distribution too!
2. Will stainless steel kettle work with induction?
Stainless steel is the best material for induction stove kettles. It’s durable, lightweight, and heats up fast! Cast iron cooking pots are also good but they’re heavier than their counterparts made with stainless steel or aluminum- all things you probably want in your kitchen anyway so don’t worry too much about what type of kettle this may be influencing your decision on buying one soon enough anyways.
3. Are induction kettles faster?
An electric stovetop is about 70 percent efficient but varies widely depending on what you use. Most of the energy gets lost heating up the air in front of it and not getting any useful work done! Gas or ceramic cookware will get close to 80% efficiency because they conduct heat more efficiently than metal pots do and have thin bottoms for fast boiling times too!
4. How does an induction tea kettle work?
The induction plate creates a high-frequency electromagnetic field when powered on, which can be used to create heat. When one of many different magnetic materials comes into contact with it and taps its power source via circulation currents for energy instead of electricity as usual; this closes the circuit between them closing all pathways except those necessary for conducting electricity-generating far more efficient results!
5. Which kettle is most energy-efficient?
The Russell Hobbs glass kettle is the most energy-efficient kettles out there. It has blue illumination on boiling water that adds a stylish touch to any kitchen decor, and its contemporary design looks great in your space!
The best tea kettle for induction cooktops is made of stainless steel or copper because these materials won’t interfere with the cooking surface by releasing an electric charge that could result in damage to the stove. For those interested, we have a list of all our favorite kettles and what they’re compatible with on our blog. If you want more information about how induction cooktop kettles work, check out this guide from induction cookware reviews.
Choosing the right kettle can be intimidating, but luckily we’ve done all of the research for you. Our guide will help answer any questions you have about choosing a perfect induction cooktop compatible tea kettle- from what material is best to how big your spout should be. We hope that this article has helped you find something that’s perfect for your kitchen!