A pancake griddle is a type of cooking utensil that can be used to prepare pancakes and other foods. It includes two circular plates, one with shallow grooves, the other with deep grooves. A pancake griddle is a small, flat surface used to cook pancakes and other foods. It often has an electric heating element below the cooking surface.
The shape of a pancake griddle allows for flipping or turning food without needing to use a spatula or other utensil. Griddles come in many different shapes and sizes for different types of cooking needs including electric griddles which are commonly found in most kitchens these days because they’re easy to use and clean up quickly.
The best pancake griddle is a key to making delicious pancakes with ease. A pancake griddle is a cooking tool that allows you to make perfect pancakes every time. They are typically well-known for their nonstick surface, which makes them easy to clean and maintain. The best pancake griddle also has adjustable temperature settings that ensure your pancakes come out golden brown and delicious each time!
- What is a Pancake Griddle?
- The Benefits of Using a Pancake Griddle
- List Of 11 Best Pancake Griddle Reviews
- 1. COMMERCIAL CHEF Cast Iron Silver Dollar Pancake Griddle
- 2. FRUITEAM Pancake Griddle Pan
- 3. DIIG Store Electric Smokeless Portable Pancake Griddle
- 4. BELLA Electric Ceramic Titanium Griddle
- 5. Dash DMS001WH Mini Maker Electric Round Griddle for Individual Pancakes
- 6. Cainfy Pancake Pan Maker Nonstick-Suitable for All Stovetops
- 7. Aigostar Electric Griddle Nonstick 1500W Pancake Griddle
- 8. iSiLER Nonstick Electric Pancakes Maker Griddle
- 9. 7-Mold Pancake Pan Nonstick Breakfast Griddle
- 10. ESLITE LIFE Nonstick Pancake Griddle
- 11. Cainfy Pancake Pan Maker Nonstick-Suitable for All Stovetops
- Factors to Consider Before Choosing the Best Pancake Griddle
- How to Make Perfect Pancakes
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Pancake Griddle?
Pancake griddles are flat plate-type heat sources designed for cooking pancakes, crepes, and other food items. These flat metal plates have a smooth surface, which ensures even distribution of heat resulting in less amount of oil needed to cook the pancakes. In addition, these pancake griddles have a very low-temperature capability that helps in preventing burnt spots on the meal being cooked. Pancake griddles made from cast iron or aluminum are extremely common due to their ability to retain heat and distribute it evenly over the entire surface area. Moreover, the material used is rust-resistant and cheap as well allowing them to remain in use for decades together. Pancakes can be stored easily after making on this griddle because there is no requirement for any extra equipment like plates or bowls.
The Benefits of Using a Pancake Griddle
The benefits of using a pancake griddle are low cost, great quality food, and excellent control of cooking temperature. There are about 7 reasons why you would want to cook with one over any other type of pan or grill. This article is going to cover most of those benefits.
1. Low Cost
The most obvious benefit is the low price point for this type of cookware. Normally it can be had for under $20 (for small griddles) and there are many that can be found used for under $10. These pancake griddles have a very good track record in terms of durability, so you know they will last a long time! If you think about how much money you put out on buying high-quality skillets this is an excellent alternative since these griddles do not wear out.
2. Great Quality Food
Since this is a flat cooking surface you can get it very hot and thus put some great grill marks on your food and create those nice crispy textures you love so much. Also, the pancake griddles heat up evenly and consistently due to their simple design which makes them ideal for preparing many types of dishes over an extended period of time without having any drop in quality.
3. Excellent Control Over Cooking Temperature
These items are great because they provide such excellent control of cooking temperature that you will find yourself getting creative like never before! Since these griddles allow you to cook at such high temperatures (500 degrees F+) there are many recipes that will become available to try but also since the griddle doesn’t have a large surface area the heat dissipates fast so you will see your cooking times significantly decreased. So, if you are interested in preparing some steak or chicken try using the griddle.
4. Great for Small Spaces
Since these items are fairly compact they are great options for those individuals who live in small spaces such as an RV, Yacht, or even college dorms. I know many people back when I was living on campus that would cook pancakes and other types of foods on one of these during their free time. The pancake griddles made it so easy to prepare food and cleanup was also simple due to this flat design making it resemble a plate more than anything else while giving you the same level of performance! They can be easily stored in drawers and cabinets when not in use.
5. They Come in Different Shapes and Sizes
There are many different shapes and sizes you can choose from to best suit your cooking needs. From smaller 6-1/2 inch griddles perfect for preparing pancakes or eggs, up to the large 24-inch griddles that are excellent for steaks. There are also square-shaped options which are nice if you have a larger family with kids because the corners provide so many nooks to catch food. I have even seen some people grill meat kabobs on their pancake griddles before.
6. Ideal for Cooking Enthusiasts of All Ages
My mother uses one of these frequently for making beef patties and other types of foods. I saw one of her friends using a griddle like this to grill steak and it looked like he was having a lot of fun! My grandmother has used similar items for years to make pancakes, eggs, and more. If you have children they will love these options because they can make their own personal-sized pancakes (or whatever dish you want) on them with ease without having to worry about hurting themselves or others.
7. Cleanup After Use is Super Easy
This benefit is perhaps the most important point in my opinion because we all know how frustrating it can be after cooking food just how much effort is required for cleanup and that’s why many people don’t cook at home as frequently as they should: because of the cleanup. With these items it is such a pleasure because there are no deep crevices or hard-to-reach areas; all you need to do is watch the video below and you will be amazed how easy it really is!
List Of 11 Best Pancake Griddle Reviews
1. COMMERCIAL CHEF Cast Iron Silver Dollar Pancake Griddle
- The long-lasting cast iron construction of this COMMERCIAL CHEF pancake griddle ensures that each of the seven individual rings heats evenly for perfectly golden flapjacks, making it perfect for holidays and large families alike!
- This commercial-quality pancake griddle is made with cast iron and features a long, 14.5” frame that will last for years and allows you to make fluffy flapjacks at home or on the go! The silver dollar pancakes look adorable and give you 7 individual rings to choose from when cooking bacon, eggs, sliced fruit–whatever your heart desires.
- The COMMERCIAL CHEF Cast Iron Silver Dollar Pancake Griddle is the ultimate pan for versatility in cooking. Our fantastic cast iron pancake griddle has a pre-seasoned finish that prevents any kind of pancake batter recipe from sticking while making clean-up a breeze. With its stylish handle hole, this easy-to-clean griddle can be hung proudly in your kitchen to show off its sleek design prowess.
- This hassle-free cast iron pan is coated with our food-safe pre-seasoned finish which means no more cleanup mishaps – just hand wash and dry thoroughly according to manufacturer guidelines and your silver dollar pancake griddle will last as long as those pesky breakfast woes.
2. FRUITEAM Pancake Griddle Pan
- The FRUITEAM Pancake Griddle Pan is a great addition to your kitchen arsenal. With 7 built-in molds that are perfect for little hands or even just changing up your cooking options, this plan allows you to get creative with recipes and share breakfast time joys with the people you love. The food slides right off it because of its 100% PFOA-free material construction, so cleanup is easy too! Plus, the nonstick aspect keeps oil usage low which ensures healthier cooked meals for all types of diets.
- Take pancakes, bacon, eggs, and more with the FRUITEAM Pancake Griddle Pan. This utensil can be used on your stovetop or in your oven so that you always have a perfect pancake ready when you need it. You’ll never have to worry about breaking this pan again because of its high-quality construction. The steel is hardy enough to last through any potluck!
- Your food will not stick thanks to the triple-layer love where one side has ribs while the other has holes for even heat distribution. And if anything does make it onto the surface of the best pancake griddle, the acid-resistant coating will keep all worries away from burnt bits which in turn means tastier meals for breakfast in bed!
- The grippy, stay-cool bakelite handle won’t mar your fingers but will keep your hands from getting too hot while cooking. Plus the heavy-duty aluminum construction ensures that this pan will last long and not warp or warp under high temps. This set includes a griddle pan and two pancake pans in either 8 inches or 10-inch diameters!
3. DIIG Store Electric Smokeless Portable Pancake Griddle
- The World’s 1st Non-Stick Hard Anodized Steel Electric Griddle, Hard anodized grill surface provides durable and stick-free cooking while the aluminum base ensures durability. You can take this lightweight griddle anywhere to produce crispy, smokeless pancakes using the electric cooking option with a limited 40 minutes of nonstop use.
- Enthusiasts will love its elegant and sleek design for any location in your kitchen and because it is portable and weighs only about 4.9 lbs., anyone should be able to take it outside into your garden to make beautiful outdoor cuisine!
- The 17.7″ x 10″ electric griddle is portable and space-efficient. The cast aluminum design provides even cooking and evenly browned food with low energy consumption to boot!
- Grilling pancakes on an electric griddle is a great way to cut down on fats in cooking. The PTFE/PFOA-Free coating makes this nonstick griddle safe for chemically sensitive individuals, while also preventing it from getting hot spots that can burn your food.
- With the removable oil drip tray, the surface stays clean and healthy with quick dishwashing maintaining safety all of which is especially important when you’re living with dietary restrictions like low-fat eating or gluten intolerance.
4. BELLA Electric Ceramic Titanium Griddle
- The BELLA Ceramic Titanium Electric Griddle with a 1500 watt heating system features a cool touch handle and base that has a built in ledge to easily flip pancakes. The ceramic-coated surface reduces sticky residue from morning eggs, potatoes, and bacon drippings – upgrade your cookware with this smart kitchen purchase!
- Eliminate the hassle of flipping pancakes by using the pancake griddle’s ledge for durability & easy cooking every time. Boil butter or fry an egg directly on top of the grill – simply set it to your desired temperature setting and add in some pancake mix for fluffy deliciousness at breakfast!
- Cool touch handles & a base with a built in ledge for easy pancake flipping. The removable probe with an easy-to-use dial also makes precise temperature control simple, while the ceramic non-stick coating is 8 times more durable than standard coatings and cooks up to 30% faster.
- BELLA’s Titanium Electric Ceramic Griddle cooks food fast and evenly. Fry up 10 eggs at once, make the perfect pancakes with no burnt edges, or cook healthy fries in record time.
- BELLA offers a full range of high-quality kitchen products including air fryers, waffle irons, toasters, coffee makers, electric kettles, slow cookers and espresso machines among many other items like griddles & juicers that are essential for any active family who loves food!
5. Dash DMS001WH Mini Maker Electric Round Griddle for Individual Pancakes
- The Dash Mini Maker is a MUST have appliance for the modern-day chefs! This portable pancake maker offers great benefits for people who are constantly on the go. No more waiting around while your oven preheats to make pancakes – with this little guy, you can cook up enough individual servings to satisfy everyone at breakfast time in less than 5 minutes.
- The Dash Mini Maker creates exceptional pancakes, eggs, sandwiches and more. It features a nonstick cooking surface to promote easy food release and keeps cleanup quick and easy. The cord is 31 inches long so it can always be close by, even in smaller spaces like college dorm rooms or camper vans! What’s more, you won’t have to worry about grease splatters since this best pancake griddle is equipped with a non-stick surface which ensures even baking every time. With its sleek design and trendy color options.
- The Dash Mini Maker griddle offers individual round pancakes or cookies that are ready in the time it takes for others to set the table. No need to squeeze onto a communal pan, strain yourself carrying food back to your family’s plates, or give up crusty edges! Get creative and make anything you want with this versatile machine; hotcakes, waffles, breakfast sandwiches – even tater tot hash browns.
6. Cainfy Pancake Pan Maker Nonstick-Suitable for All Stovetops
- The nonstick surfaces of the pancake pan allows you to turn out perfect pancakes every time. The flecks on the battered surface help your food release easily while releasing important oils. This vintage donut maker is made from die cast aluminum (not plastic) so it can be heated evenly while giving you thickened layers to not allow dents in the crusty texture.
- An unbelievably functional pancake maker with a unique griddle that creates four different flapjack, each pancake mold measures 4 inches, total 19 inch length starring the bakelite handle. This light-weight and sturdy pan heats quickly and evenly ensuring you never see those dark spots on your mini pancakes…
- The nonstick coating makes it super-efficient and quick: only 10 minutes is all you need for delicious golden pancakes! With a flat edge designed specifically to make sure hot air circulates around your food, flipping has never been easier, whilst the handle minimizes wrist strain.
7. Aigostar Electric Griddle Nonstick 1500W Pancake Griddle
- The Aigostar Electric Griddle Nonstick 1500W Pancake Griddle 8-Serving Electric is perfect for preparing eggs, bacon, cookies or pancakes to your liking. Pile up your toppings from buttery cheese to fresh fruit and whip up a grilled cheese sandwich in just a few minutes! With an immerseable design that can be dishwashed with ease after use – this electric griddle pan has got you covered morning meal time through night time snack time.
- The Aigostar Electric Griddle Nonstick 8-Serving Electric has enough room to accommodate batches of up to eight pancakes, breads, cookies, meats and more. Made with premium non-stick coating that is not just easy on the cook but also the environment by using less oils than other cooking methods. The electric griddle has a slide out drip tray for quick cleanups ensuring only the best taste. It is fully immersion safe, dishwasher safe allowing you to put your Aigostar electric griddle through all necessary steps post cooking effortlessly.
- With an adjustable thermostat that can range from 150°F to 400°F and a 20” x 10” cooking surface, this best pancake electric griddle is perfect for anything from frying eggs with breakfast to arranging hot dogs for lunch. It has 5 adjustable thermostat which allows precision control of surface temperature while cooking different types of foods.
8. iSiLER Nonstick Electric Pancakes Maker Griddle
- Electric crepe maker, you can enjoy delicious breakfast without giving up the convenience of your busy schedule! A high output power with adjustable thermostat will allow for cooking just about any style of crepes to crisp perfection. The cooking plate heats evenly over a large surface area so you won’t have to worry about running out of space on that busy morning.
- The iSiLER Nonstick Electric Crepe Maker is the perfect kitchen appliance for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s designed to produce crepes quickly and easily with your favorite ingredients. Whether you’re new to making crepes or a pro, the reliable high power system makes it easy for anyone and everyone!
- The food grade aluminum plates make this perfect for use around the house or to take on camping trips by adding ingredients like eggs, bacon or steak. This versatile product is the perfect size for at home kitchens, dorm rooms and even small apartments; measuring 13 x 12 x 2.5″ in dimensions making it lightweight enough to carry with one hand where ever needed.
9. 7-Mold Pancake Pan Nonstick Breakfast Griddle
- The 7-Mold Pancake Pan Nonstick Breakfast Griddle is the answer to all your breakfast needs. It can fry seven eggs or pancakes for your family in just minutes and with much less oil than a traditional frying pan thanks to its ingenious hole spacing design.
- The food will never overflow and retains it perfect shape, making cooking in the kitchen more enjoyable! The nonstick ceramic coating requires only a small amount of oil and makes cleanup easy for this fun breakfast experience; we recommend putting some food or liquid in each part to prevent dry burning.
- Built with an aluminum alloy that heats up quickly and evenly, uses minimal heat per batch, and has a three layer bottom design that helps keep heat in even more than most pans. With the lightweight handle it remains cool while cooking on your electric stove or at campfire side. Lightweight, stay-cool handles are perfect for comfort during use – this best pancake griddle is actually comfortable enough to warm muffins on high power!
- The 7-Mold Pancake Pan Nonstick Breakfast Griddle is perfect for all your mornings during the winter. It helps prevent hot spots and burning, saving you time and effortlessly cooking pancakes for breakfast! With three different size molds, this pan can make 6 to 8 inch rectangular shaped pancakes in seconds.
10. ESLITE LIFE Nonstick Pancake Griddle
- The ESLITE LIFE Pancake Pan Nonstick Pancake Griddle 7 Mold Silver Dollar Pancake is eco-friendly. Cooking with little oil for healthy diet. The design makes the pan easy to cook and clean. It has a non-stick granit coating, so it’s damage resistant and lasts a long time avoiding burnt food!
- ESLITE pancake pan is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy their favorite breakfast with less hassle. The nonstick ceramic coating creates a seamless release so you’ll spend more time in the morning, not at the sink! Designed by premium European import line maker Elite Collection, this pan perfects silver dollar pancakes effortlessly without being an eyesore in your kitchen. It’s hard-wearing and durable construction doesn’t warp or get damaged easily during use; cook your American breakfasts with precision and style (or maybe try some french onion soup).
- 7-line mold pans are perfectly suitable for gas, electric, ceramic infrared heat sources of all ranges with long lasting results. We also understand you don’t want to spend too much time making breakfast so these pancakes cook evenly with an easy release that won’t ruin your appetite.
11. Cainfy Pancake Pan Maker Nonstick-Suitable for All Stovetops
- The 10.5″ pancake maker is a unique griddle with four pancakes per mold, each measure 4 inches in diameter. This pan can make breakfast eggs, pancakes and crêpes for your family! The safety thickness ensures you’ll never have to worry about burns or getting left-over food stuck in the bottoms of the wells.
- Cook up crepes and blintzes with ease thanks to special ridges that serve as a butter guard when cooking delicate items like these delicious recipes from around the world! Your wrist will thank you too with our sturdy bakelite handle that makes it easier on your back when carrying this heated metal cup kitchenware across rooms.
- The non-sticky bottom finish and bakelite handle makes this pancake maker much more durable than all other brands. With 5 griddle features, you’ll be able to make breakfast for mornings or could even use it as a crepe or blinis and blintzes pan. The 4 pancakes measure 4 inches in diameter each and the total length is 19″. Ingredients such as eggs will cook evenly with the three layer thickened pot bottom; ensuring your mini pancakes come out perfect every time.
- The exterior of this pan contains magnetized iron elements for gas or stove cooker, which can also be used on induction hob or electric stove, halogen ovens, ceramic cooktops and solid cooking grates. Dishwasher safe and oven safe at up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit the non-stick coating lasts a long time with minimal effort necessary when cleaning!
Factors to Consider Before Choosing the Best Pancake Griddle
Before you decide on a specific griddle, there are a few things to consider.
Consider the material of the griddle – the best-cast iron or stainless steel? There are benefits and cons to both materials. Cast Iron retains heat better which makes it ideal for searing steaks but also means that care must be taken when cleaning as food can stick easily whereas steel is much easier to clean after use. In addition, pancake griddles that have been enamelled tend to retain heat well and offer non-stick surfaces for easy cooking and cleaning up.
Make sure to look at the dimensions of the griddle you are interested in before purchasing. The size should be proportionate for your needs and should also fit on your stovetop or outdoor grill.
The term ‘pancake’ should not suggest size as many people would think of a small-sized! Some models boast a large surface, ideal for cooking a plate of bacon and eggs or making sandwiches. Others will have a smaller area which is more suitable for griddling on your gas stovetop or over an open fire.
Consider the width of the griddle pan – some pans measure 12 inches whereas others are only 10 inches wide. The larger surface allows you to cook more food at once, perfect if you are feeding several mouths!
Some griddle pans have smooth surfaces which you can use for cooking eggs, pancakes and toasting bread. Other models offer a ribbed surface – this is ideal if you want to cook meat as it allows the meat juices to run off when cooking which prevents the food from getting soggy. Many pancake griddles come with a flat or ridged surface or can be purchased in a reversible model allowing you either option through flipping over the pan.
Different materials spread heat differently. If you are cooking for a large group it is important to consider where the food will be placed on the griddle and how much space there will be between pieces of food. Ceramic griddles or those made from cast iron either enamelled or plain tend to distribute heat evenly resulting in even cooking through your bird.
If you are considering purchasing a griddle, consider the size of your stovetop. Griddles can vary in size so be sure to look for one which fits on your stovetop. Stainless steel griddles tend to be more flexible in this area as they will often sit on most stove tops easily whereas cast iron is usually slightly larger meaning that it may not fit inside some conventional ovens.
Look for pancake griddles that have flat edges so that you can easily flip your pancakes or omelettes. Many models come with silicone grips on the side of the pan allowing you to pick up and turn over your food easily while some also come with folding handles to make storing easier. If you are opting for a cast iron or heavy-duty model, look at its weight before purchasing as some can be quite heavy.
Handles that are riveted onto the pan will ensure that they stay on – consider how easy it is to pick up and move around when cooking with these griddles. If you find some pans difficult to lift or move, you might want to consider one with a T shaped handle instead of two separate ones (the T shape improves grip/comfort).
A few other important things to consider include pour spouts, whether the pan has legs (for use over open fire) and how easy it is to clean! All griddle pans should have two handles for ease of use but if yours doesn’t be sure not to burn yourself when trying to move it around. Pour spouts are great for directing fats away from the food you are cooking and into a container – this also makes for easy, mess-free cooking! Legs or no legs?
Many people prefer to use their griddle pans across open fires or wood stoves whilst camping or in their kitchen at home rather than over gas cookers. People often buy models which have legs to allow them to do so but if your model doesn’t, don’t worry as many regular pancake griddles can be used over an open fire too (just make sure that your stove is suitable).
Ease Of Cleaning
Most griddle pans should be fairly simple to clean. Just wipe over with soapy water and then dry thoroughly – any stubborn bits can be removed using a scourer or washing up liquid applied directly onto the surface. Ceramic models are usually dishwasher safe but do check this first!
Once your pan has cooled down it can simply be left to air dry before you store it away again. Some griddles made from cast iron may need seasoning regularly using vegetable oil (again, check the manufacturers instructions!) These will also require cleaning with strong detergent after use if they become sticky or start to look rusty.
If you do decide to purchase your griddle pan from a department store, be sure to ask whether there is a warranty included or wait until you get home and check the manual. If not, look online for more information on brands such as Camps Australia who offer a 2yr warranty.
If buying a new pan seems like too much of an investment, consider purchasing the accessories instead! Look for covers that will keep your griddle safe whilst you are not using it and pans with spouts for ease of pouring off fats.
For a start, you need to know how much space you have available to store your griddle pan. Secondly, it is important that you consider the number of people that will be eating off it as this will determine whether or not you need a large or small model. For example if it is just for yourself every day then purchasing a smaller model would be advised but if there are many mouths to feed then go for something larger!
Finally, think about what type of stovetop and oven options are available – an electric pancake griddles might suit those who have access to these facilities well whereas gas cookers suit those with free standing kitchen ranges without having to purchase any extra equipment.
Prices vary depending on the brand, design and materials used to make the pancake griddles. What is important to remember is that these products are built to last so rather than buying cheap options every year you really should invest in something that will serve you well for many years ahead!
How to Make Perfect Pancakes
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best type of griddle to use for making pancakes?
The Cuisinart Green Gourmet Double Burner Nonstick Griddle is a versatile and efficient stovetop griddle that can handle most jobs with ease. A great size for small or large families, the extra-long surface will keep you from having to flip food over when cooking pancakes in batches!
2. Why is it important to prepare the griddle for the pancakes?
A griddle is a great tool for pancakes because it lets you flip them easily and helps distribute the heat evenly across your cooking surface. If cared for, seasoned well enough to avoid sticking during the preparation of batter/mixes then these will be ready in no time at all! To get started simply prepare yourself with everything needed like pancake mix or premade ones from storebought mixes that are specially designed just this way – once heated up turn down flame until very low before adding oil if using.
3. Do pancakes cook better on a griddle?
A griddle with temperature control is the best tool for cooking pancakes. We like to use an electric skillet because as Alton Brown says, it’s not a uni-tasker (one-trick pony kitchen gadget). Set your desired heat level at 375 F when preheating then let it cool once you start making breakfast goods!
4. What temperature do you make pancakes on a griddle?
While your batter is setting, get yourself ready to make some flapjacks. The ideal griddle temperature for pancakes should be 375°F on medium with an open flame or gas stovetop burners; otherwise, they might stick and fall apart when you flip them over!
5. Can you use a griddle as a stovetop?
A griddle is a great tool for any kitchen. There are generally two types of cooking surfaces – an electric one and stovetop ones that were originally designed to be used on gas stoves, but they can also operate in many other ways such as with electricity or over firewood too!
6. Can you boil water on a griddle?
Boiling water on a griddle is possible, but you should be careful. Make sure your pots are rated for temperatures exceeding 100 degrees Celsius (212 °F) and don’t exceed this limit without first following safety precautions!
The best pancake griddle is one that can be used for all types of pancakes, not just the traditional ones. It should also have a large surface area to accommodate multiple batches while cooking and an easy-to-clean design; features like these make it easier for you to whip up breakfast with ease every morning without having to worry about cleaning up later.
Pancake griddles are versatile cooking tools that you can use to make pancakes or other foods. They come in many different shapes and sizes, but the most popular pancake griddle is circular with shallow grooves on one side and deep ones on the other. This allows for flipping food without needing a spatula because of the shape of these plates. The electric heating element below also makes it easy to cook your food quickly while still getting an evenly cooked product every time!
If you are looking for a pancake griddle, there are plenty of options available. We have compiled the best ones to give you an idea of what is out there and which one might be right for your needs.