If you’re looking for the best outdoor pizza oven, then this is the blog post that will help you find it! We’ll cover all of your options and we will also help you decide which type of pizza oven to buy. This blog post is full of great information about how to choose a pizza oven and get it set up in your backyard so that everyone can enjoy tasty, homemade pizzas at home.
Outdoor pizza ovens are a great alternative to cooking pizza on a griddle. They can be used outside or inside and will cook your pizzas in minutes. The best outdoor pizza ovens will produce crispy crust, golden brown cheese, and lots of yummy toppings!
It’s not always easy to find the perfect outdoor pizza oven, but this article will help you find the one that suits your needs best. It features reviews of 14 top-rated products, all with different price points and performance capabilities. After reading this post you should be able to make an informed decision about which product is right for you.
- What is an Outdoor Pizza Oven?
- List Of 14 Best Outdoor Pizza Oven Reviews
- 1. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Everything Bundle
- 2. Deco Chef Outdoor Pizza Oven with 2-in-1 Pizza and Grill Oven Functionality
- 3. BIG HORN OUTDOORS Pizza Oven
- 4. Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven
- 5. ROCCBOX by Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 6. U-MAX Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Fire with Waterproof Cover
- 7. GYBER Fremont Stainless Steel Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 8. Cuisinart CPO-600 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 9. CAPT’N COOK OvenPlus Portable Gas Pizza Oven
- 10. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven
- 11. BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven
- 12. CHANGE MOORE Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Pellet
- 13. Mimiuo Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven
- 14. Hungry Chef Outdoor Pizza Oven
- How To Choose the Best Outdoor Pizza Oven For You
- How to Cook with Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Frequently Asked Questions
What is an Outdoor Pizza Oven?
Outdoor pizza ovens are cooking appliances that use wood or charcoal to produce high temperatures. They are typically shaped like a dome with the opening at the bottom, which allows for cooking with both convection and conduction methods. Pizza ovens are usually small enough to fit on a patio but large enough to cook an entire pizza in less than two minutes. Most outdoor pizza ovens do not require any assembly, just attach them where you want them and you’re ready to start cooking.
List Of 14 Best Outdoor Pizza Oven Reviews
1. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Everything Bundle
- The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven Everything Bundle comes with everything you need to cook authentic wood fire and gas brick oven pizza, including a 12.5″ wide x 13.5″ deep cooking surface, the Bertello oven itself, a cover for use during non-cooking times or to let it cool off between pizzas, a thermometer that goes on the outside of the box for best working efficiency and accuracy depending on the desired product.
- It’s a complete outdoor pizza oven that cooks with Wood and Gas, offers three layers of cooking surface for authentic brick oven-style pizzas, and uses the most advanced technology to measure your food from over 160 feet away! The perfect product for a professional cooker who likes to experiment with different types of wood or gas fuel.
- The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is a full-service pizza oven from Italy. There are 3 ways to cook in the oven at the same time: wood, gas, and charcoal. The best of all worlds in one product! Cook with authentic 1000°F gas or wood-fired pizzas at your next outdoor gathering.
2. Deco Chef Outdoor Pizza Oven with 2-in-1 Pizza and Grill Oven Functionality
- The Deco Chef Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is the hassle-free way to cook authentic wood-fired taste in seconds! Simply pile pizza dough or bread, vegetables, and cheese on the included grill grate of this portable unit for a crispy crust that will impress even your toughest critic. Or use it as your go-to appliance at outdoor gatherings with family and friends thanks to this unit’s 3 layers insulated oven body with heat range up to 950 degrees Fahrenheit!
- Bring authentic wood-fired taste to the backyard or tailgate with this outdoor oven that is simple to use and cooks fast! With our 3 layers insulated body, you can cook pizza, steaks, chicken, sausages, fish; all while staying away from ash on your food.
- The Deco Chef oven not only gets 950° F hot enough for deliciously crisp crusts on gooey cheese but there are 2 other unique features that make this cast iron gem special. It features a removable fuel tray that allows you to use lump charcoal or hardwoods pellets without having to worry about being too heavy with food in your truck bed, plus it’s mobile! This versatile little 2-in-1 oven can be set up virtually anywhere so take all your pizza-making adventures outdoors and cook away while happy memories are made!
3. BIG HORN OUTDOORS Pizza Oven
- The durable stainless steel ensures that no matter how many times you use your outdoor oven, Be confident knowing clean-up is a breeze thanks to its lightweight design – coming apart for easy storage and transportation. Look no further than our outdoor fires wood-fired pizza oven from BIG HORN OUTDOORS for summertime fun or winter emergencies alike!
- The most delicious and creative food awaits you in the BIG HORN OUTDOORS wood pellet pizza oven! The BBQ outdoor oven delivers a crisp and flavorful crust, every single time. From the easy way that they come to your home, all ready for assembly and use, cooking at temperatures of up to 860 degrees Fahrenheit with ease.
- The NEW Authentic Italian Wood-Fired Pizza Oven is right for any space, this classic-looking pizza oven cooks Neapolitan style pizzas evenly in just 18 minutes. Made in the USA with high-quality materials and an authentic design that makes pizza crusts crispy on the outside while maintaining a delicious, doughy texture on the inside.
- This best outdoor pizza oven also features two foldaway flaps to minimize air usage while cooking, side handles at both ends to make sliding out Pizzas easy without burning your hands! Pre-heat-up takes about 6 min using a bag of wood pellets or small pieces of dry firewood. The fully assembled unit stands tall at 24 inches tall by 21 inches wide by 14 inches deep and 94 pounds.
4. Mont Alpi MAPZ-SS Table Top Gas Pizza Oven
- Pizza on the go has never been more possible! The Mont Alpi Table Top Gas Pizza Oven enables you to bake pizzas, bread, and other foods without a messy oven or hot pizza stone. No need for any pre-heating before popping the dough in the oven either-the Mont Alpi tabletop gas pizza oven gets up to temperature quickly and holds heat well so your pie stays fresh and crispy. Brilliantly designed with a double wall of stainless steel that’s easy to clean, this portable mini-oven is perfect for creating gourmet-looking meals wherever you may be!
- Stainless steel construction means this beauty is easy to maintain. 12001 BTU enables fast cooking with the right amount of heat when needed. Includes a pizza stone and unique easy-clean wedged door! This oven can cook up to 14″ pizzas – perfect for all your party needs!
5. ROCCBOX by Gozney Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- Roccbox by Gozney is the ultimate portable pizza oven for when you want to enjoy cooking outside! With an inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs, and detachable dual-fuel burners Roccbox is easy to transport and set up just click the switch and start cooking.
- The Gozney Roccbox is a PREMIUM, PORTABLE FIRE AND STONE PIZZA OVEN – reaching high temperatures of over 932ºF to give you the perfect balance of thin base and a crisp crust in just 60 seconds. Ready TO GO with an inbuilt thermometer, retractable legs, and detachable double-burners it’s easy to transport and set up just click the switch and start cooking! Normally activated by gas this portable outdoor pizza oven can also be fitted with a wood burner as an accessory for that authentic BBQ flavor. At a contemporary height of 29 inches, it offers two tiers of heat levels enabling you to cook pizzas quickly on the lower level.
- Gozney designed the ROCCBOX to be a versatile, portable oven that is perfect for tailgating, camping, and backyard barbecues. It’s easy to pack up without damaging the fragile metal plates on most outdoor pizza ovens! The safe touch surface and silicone wall protect your hands from potential burns when taking off food, a feature all serious grilling enthusiasts will love about this product.
6. U-MAX Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Fire with Waterproof Cover
- This wood-fired pizza oven is built with high-quality steel for durability and long-lasting use. It comes with a built-in thermometer so you can monitor the temperature to ensure delicious food with precise cooking.
- Establish your own intimate pizzeria without turning on your oven or constantly adjusting it! This pizza maker means quality time outdoors while sharing good food and fireside conversing among family and friends; we cannot promise that none of them will be taste testers!
- The high-grade steel construction will provide even heat delivery, so you’ll be able to cook everything from bread to meats without worrying about burning or drying out. With a powder-coated surface designed for corrosion resistance and insulation, it is an excellent choice for long-lasting use.
- The U-MAX Outdoor Pizza Oven is designed for outdoor cooks. Down with soggy pizza, no more greasy smoke stackers! Cook your fresh Stone Baked Pizza on the Grill of Dreams – an oven that delivers a real wood fire flavor to your dinner party or picnic.
- Easily move it around in your natural surroundings with 2 big wheels and a thermo-resistant handle. A 12 x 12-inch baking surface means more of whatever topping you want on your pizza, all at once with plenty of room to spare.
7. GYBER Fremont Stainless Steel Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- GYBER’s compact, lightweight pizza oven is perfect for cooking your favorite dishes anywhere – whether at home or outdoors. With the ability to cook pizzas, burgers, salmon, chicken, lamb, beef, and more – you’ll be able to put that culinary creativity into practice. With GYBER Fremont’s metal construction this portable oven features a wood-fired grill inside that cooks with rich smoky flavors in everything it bakes! Plus there are also handles on the exterior of the door for easy opening and closing plus an included skid plate make loading food onto its nonstick surface quick & easy.
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 31.8 x 15.4 x 29 and weight of just 33 pounds PLUS include pizza oven that is easy to transport but still cooks up the same delicious pizzas as a traditional outdoor pizza oven!
- With the pizza oven, you can add dried fruit, pepperoni, sausage links, and more. Along with that comes our new patent-pending removable door handle which allows you to open this heavy appliance without banging it against your house with the risk of damaging paint on your home surfaces. Every item is portable and made from quality stainless steel – even a dishwasher-safe grease pan!
8. Cuisinart CPO-600 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven
- With enough room for 10 pizzas at once and a quick warm-up time, it is perfect for cookouts with friends or campsites. Cleverly designed to cook traditional ovens pizzas as well as creative pies like calzones and platters of appetizers, this 38 lb powerhouse takes just five minutes to heat up and comes equipped with an easy-grip handle for transportation anywhere your culinary aspirations may take you.
- With 143 square inches of cooking space, the Cuisinart CPO-600 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is perfect for large or small parties. The XL pan can cook pizzas in as little as 5 minutes–without sacrificing that even, crispy crust everyone loves. A convenient 18″x27″x14.5″ size makes it perfect for everyday use at home but also great for camping trips and picnics. The 15,000 BTU burner gives pizzas the perfect amount of heat in just 5 minutes-and with 143 square inches of cooking space, you’ll never run out of room!
- Transport yourself and your family back to the old world of Italy with the Cuisinart CPO-600 Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven. This pizza maker is made of high quality, durable materials and does not require any gas or electricity! It’s easy to use: simply add wood chips with the built-in smoker cup and place a 13″ stone on top for cooking.
9. CAPT’N COOK OvenPlus Portable Gas Pizza Oven
- Ovenplus portable pizza oven is the world’s 1st double-deck outdoor pizza oven that can be used for all styles of pizzas. With its easy-to-carry design and powerful propane burner, Ovenplus will help provide any event with fun food without having to compromise on quality or safety! Available in three colors: black (for those who want their kitchen appliances to match), green (perfect for those who like living life eco-friendly), and pink (great for the lighter type).
- Ovenplus has it both ways. It’s made of high-quality stainless steel with a non-stick coating, so there are no worries about sticking to the pan – your pizza slides right off! And if you’ve ever had to share cooking space with someone else at barbeque parties before, worry not – oven plus has the solution for you too. Just grab the draw grill and flip back and forth as needed. Plus, its patented handle makes transporting this versatile kitchen appliance easy peasy!
- The CAPT’N COOK OvenPlus Portable Gas Pizza Oven has a massive capacity for cooking up to three large pizzas, wings, garlic breadsticks, or lasagna side dishes. The fire is installed in the middle of the machine so you can enjoy meals without your meal being burnt on one side and cold on the other!
10. Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven
- A complete pizza kitchen in a single box ditches the annoying dog walk. The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is the most affordable, high-quality outdoor pizza oven available today with five season warranty and premium insulation on both floor and walls.
- The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is a high-quality, wood or charcoal-fired outdoor pizza oven that features a rugged stainless steel exterior and a posh hardwood interior lined with lead-free natural insulation. Its leg design creates an attractive “lampshades” effect as the flame from cooking imbues them with its orange glow.
- The Bertello also benefits from two cooking configurations: Direct Flame Cook Method (using white oak as kindling to burn for 1 hour at 180° C, so you don’t have to mess around with ashes) and Indirect Flame Cook Method – Lightspace – which heats up in just 3 minutes using less fuel so it’s great for winter outings.
- The Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven is a portable, wood fire oven that’s easy to assemble and features high-quality construction. The oven itself has the same dimensions as a large home indoor oven (22-inches deep x 18-inches wide) but weighs only about 40 pounds. It comes with a heat deflector plate for efficient cooking and your order will include an assembled pizza peel, digital infrared thermometer, and cover for both the cooker pit and gas burner attachment.
11. BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven
- BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven is the ultimate outdoor cooking machine. With a powerful 23000 BTU furnace, this pizza oven can reach a temperature of 662 degrees Fahrenheit in as little as 5-7 minutes and up to 1180 degrees Fahrenheit in just 60 seconds – perfect for savory meatballs and juicy chicken wings. Since the design takes advantage of radiant heat transfer, it can save and distribute that energy better than others at comparable prices.
- BIG HORN OUTDOORS gas pizza oven is a portable propane pizza oven that can work with both indoor and outdoor applications. A maximum of 23,000 BTUs cook your pizzas in minutes and can reach temperatures of up to 1180 °F within 60 seconds. The arc-shaped furnace chamber design saves and circulates the heat energy throughout the unit for even cooking every time. Made from high-quality stainless steel that resists rusting, this durable propane pizza oven is easy to assemble and install as well as simple to take apart for storage or transport.
- The BIG HORN OUTDOORS Gas Pizza Oven is easy to use, economical, and perfect for any outdoor event. This oven features high-quality stainless steel construction that is stable and durable. Installation of this portable propane pizza oven can be accomplished in minutes with no tools required.
12. CHANGE MOORE Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood Pellet
- The CHANGE MOORE Commercial Grade Outdoor Pizza Oven is the modern way to enjoy pizza cooked in 60 seconds. The oven’s thermal-insulated design keeps the oven warm without wasting fuel, and its easy-to-assemble stainless steel exterior is durable enough for any kitchen.
- With the Change Moore outdoor pizza oven, you can enjoy a freshly cooked pizza in 60 seconds! The stainless steel portable pizza oven is thermally insulated for quick and efficient cooking. With an attached door that seals the heat, it will be hard not to enjoy this perfect treat any day of the week.
- With the durable all-stainless steel construction with 4 foldable legs, this pizza oven is easy to take apart for assembly, cleaning, storage, and moving. You can easily take this pizza oven for an outdoor gathering or enjoying a party in your backyard.
- CHANGE MOORE’s customed cordierite stone provides rapid and even heating while creating an even cooking surface on which your dough will cook fast – giving you a better tasting.
13. Mimiuo Portable Wood Pellet Pizza Oven
- If you are looking to get your hands on an oven that is capable of cooking up some delicious pizzas without all the wait, then look no further than the newest addition to our growing Mimiuo product line. The Newest Mimiuo W-Oven series wood pellet pizza baking oven is specially designed to be relatively lightweight for outdoor application, either portable or transportable. It takes about 10-15 minutes to preheat and when it gets to 500 degrees Celsius, your pizza can be prepared in one minute! The chimney cover lets you control the flame intensity so making multiple pizzas in advance seems like no problem at all.
- The new Mimiuo W-Oven series wood pellet pizza baking oven is lightweight and designed for outdoor application. This all-natural fire has a compact size that’s perfect when you don’t have much space. Guaranteed to be easy on your wallet, but not your taste buds!
- This portable oven is perfect for cooking up that delicious pizza! It comes with a wood-fired oven, a 13″ square pizza stone, a 12″ * 14″ foldable aluminum peel, and a protective cover. The cordierite Pizza Stone has super high-temperature resistance so it will maintain an incredible amount of heat. And because the stone pulls out moisture from your dough, this process should produce perfect crusts you can’t wait to devour!
14. Hungry Chef Outdoor Pizza Oven
- The Hungry Chef Portable Outdoor Pizza Oven is perfect for special occasions or to simply enjoy in the backyard with friends, family, and pizza. Preheat to 900°F within 20 minutes then pop in your delicious pizzas for 60-90 seconds. Hangry Chef outdoor pizza oven provides a safe alternative to other options that are difficult to use or unattractive for an open setting.
- The Hungry Chef Outdoor Pizza Oven is ready to satisfy your hunger. With over 900°F of baking powder and 60 seconds of cook time thanks to its 1800 gas-powered BTU burner this outdoor oven can take your cooking game up a notch! Waste no time in preparing your favorite dish–just attach the three foldable legs securely together with 1…2…3 steps and simply turn on the gas tank regulator knob.
- Made of tough, coated steel, the Hungry Chef outdoor pizza oven is perfect for your backyard BBQ. The insulated interior provides optimum heat retention for fast cooking, and a stainless-steel cooking rack can cook two pizzas at once to delight up to four hungry diners.
- Outdoor stone oven (steel and stone) for cooking pizza, hamburger patties, kebabs. Uncovered two-piece plywood door with locking bolt. Heavy-duty cast iron handles provide superior ventilation; stainless steel gas burner with automatic ignition located on one sidewall of the oven for a safe flame distribution.
How To Choose the Best Outdoor Pizza Oven For You
Whether it is preparing a scrumptious pizza for yourself, your family, or your friends, you would be able to enjoy the taste of homemade food all the time with the help of an outdoor pizza oven. You can achieve better results in cooking pizzas if you have an outdoor pizza oven. It does not only cook pizzas but also other items on the menu such as bread, roasted chicken, and vegetables.
Since there are many companies that are manufacturing these ovens nowadays, it is important to choose the best among them so that you will be able to get value for your money. Here are some tips when choosing one:
Choose an oven that can fit your pots and pans the way you want them to without any problem. Ovens with open racks are usually preferred because they can accommodate large items such as roasting chickens and turkeys. Among those sizes available in the market, the most common ones are about 5 quarts, 3, or 1 . Size is also measured by weight; thus take note of this when shopping around.
Consider getting porcelain-coated cast-iron models for greater temperature resistance and durability than other used for manufacturing outdoor pizza ovens.
Consider carefully whether or not taking care of an outdoor pizza oven is easy enough for your level of expertise because these types of ovens require special maintenance procedures such as regular cleaning and refraining from using harsh chemicals.
The most common shape for outdoor pizza ovens is round because it can accommodate large items such as roasting chickens and turkeys. But you can find square ones in some companies if this shape better suits your needs.
Look for an oven that is surrounded by firebricks or refractory material. This material does not get damaged easily, making the outdoor pizza oven durable and something that’s worth investing in.
Decide first about how large of an oven you want before buying. If you’re going to be cooking and feeding a lot of people, then it would be best to purchase a larger oven.
You may want to check the design and style of the oven. Some ovens allow for a top-and-bottom heat treatment while others provide from side to side. Also, take note if there are doors in front so that it would be easier for you to get your food out when they are ready.
Easy to use
Try purchasing a highly recommended brand so you can have greater cooking results when using it. If you want your family and friends to enjoy delicious homemade food, then do this for them.
Also, don’t forget that you should store your outdoor pizza oven properly and safely. It is best if these ovens are stored where there is no water and the temperature is bearable.
Check if the company or manufacturer offers a warranty for their products; some do; others don’t. This warranty will be for different periods of time such as 30 days to one year, so choose according to how long you want coverage on your product.
Lastly, it’s better to decide first on how much you’re willing to spend on an outdoor pizza oven before looking into each brand available in the market because different companies offer different prices, despite having similar features and materials used for manufacturing their products.
There are many ways in how an outdoor pizza oven can benefit you. You may be planning a party in the future where you will need to prepare tons of pizzas, therefore getting one would definitely be beneficial for your future plans. Aside from this, there are also people who would prefer to have their own outdoor pizza oven so they can avoid going out to a restaurant or a bar just to have a taste of delicious tasting pizzas. In order for you to achieve the best results in cooking your favorite food items, then an outdoor pizza oven is perfect for you.
How to Cook with Outdoor Pizza Oven
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is an outdoor pizza oven worth it?
If you’re looking for a great addition to your outdoor space, the pizza oven is perfect. Not only can they be used when entertaining guests but also makes an amazing (and warm!) decoration in itself!
2. What should I look for in an outdoor pizza oven?
When you are looking for a commercial oven, it is important to consider the size of your dome and how efficiently materials were used. To cook quickly with outdoor cooking equipment in an environment like this there need to be constant temperatures at which point food can stay warm or cool as desired throughout its cooking time period from start until finish!
3. Can you leave a pizza oven outside?
The pizza oven is an investment that should be protected, and insulation can help with this. If you leave it out during the wintertime though make sure to cover up or else frost could damage your precious pie-making machine!
4. Why are wood fired pizza ovens so expensive?
The most expensive option to have your oven thermally insulated is because it’s made with high-quality refractory and insulation materials. These will give you efficient, long-lasting pans that are well built for durability.
5. Are wood fired pizza ovens safe?
The wood-fired oven is not only for cooking. It may have started to develop mold on its surface and could also be tainted by pesticides or fertilizers; in this way, food cooked in the oven becomes contaminated with a fuel source that it was heated using until very recently – before being used again numerous times as everyone knows how much they love their grandmothers’ old cast iron pans!
6. Are pizza ovens bad for you?
Scientists have determined that trendy outdoor pizza ovens are an environmental menace. These wood-burning stoves churn out dangerous emissions which may be polluting some built-up urban areas where the crusty favorites are particularly popular, so it is best if we can find ways to limit their use or at least regulate them in order for us all to live healthier lives!
At this point, you should have a clear understanding of all the different types of pizza ovens and how to choose one. Whether it’s an outdoor pizza oven or a more traditional gas-powered electric pizza oven that you’re looking for, we hope our blog post has helped you make the best decision possible! If not, then let us know what kind of information is missing from this article in the comments section below so we can update it with your feedback.
Finding the best outdoor pizza oven can be difficult, but it’s not impossible. The 15 products we reviewed in this post are all great options for anyone looking to make delicious pizzas with a wood-fired oven at home or on their deck year-round. We hope you found our reviews helpful and that they will help guide your decision when making an informed purchase!