A small kitchen is not always the most convenient for cooking. For those living in studio apartments or any other tight space, it can be especially hard to find counter space. That’s why many people are looking for a solution that will allow them to cook both their meals and snacks with just one appliance – an oven-microwave combo!
You don’t have to give up your beloved toast or delicious crispy wings just because you want something different. The best microwave toaster oven combo has all the features you need in one sleek machine. With so many options out there, how do you know which microwave toaster oven combo is best? Read on as we take a look at some of the top-rated models on Amazon today.
- List of 9 Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo Reivews
- 1. Galanz GTWHG12BKSA10 Microwave Toaster Oven Combo
- 2. Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven
- 3. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Countertop Microwave Oven with Convection
- 4. Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven
- 5. Sharp SMC1585BB Convection Microwave Oven
- 6. Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven
- 7. Cosmo COS-BIM22SSB Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven
- 8. Samsung MG14H3020CM Countertop Grill Microwave Oven
- 9. Nostalgia RMO7RR Retro 0.7 cu ft 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven
- How to Choose the Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of 9 Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo Reivews
1. Galanz GTWHG12BKSA10 Microwave Toaster Oven Combo
- Galanz’s GTWHG12BKSA10 Microwave Toaster Oven Combo with a sensor cook and a patented inverter technology heats your food more evenly. This enables the oven to reach a higher wattage power, which means your cooking time goes way down. You can set cooking profiles for specific foods or customize them with presets, so you have the perfect meal in minutes even without reading recipes!
- Galanz’s 4-in-1 Toastwave is the ultimate cooking appliance to make every meal with whatever you want (or need). This oven has multifunctional appliances like a microwave, air fryer, convection oven, and toaster oven.
- It cooks healthier foods like chicken or shrimp by using little or no oil. Try deep-frying French fries for that greasy feeling with less guilt! The TotalFry 360 technology also gives more frying surface area with better air circulation compared to traditional air fryers.
- When you need to cook more of your favorite meal at once, there’s nothing like the Galanz GTWHG12BKSA10 4-in-1 ToastWave with TotalFry 360. With four appliances in one multifunctional appliance, this is perfect for those who really want to get the whole family fed on a tight schedule! Air fry without using oil for healthier and crunchier fried favorites like chicken wings and French fries.
2. Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven
- The Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven is the ultimate all-in-one multi oven. Use it as a countertop microwave, broiler, air fryer, and convection oven! There are also two separate fry pots included to make frying easier. It’s perfect for healthy cooking with the Air Fryer Mode that cooks food quickly using hot air without preheating!
- Featuring 1200-watt power, the Panasonic HomeChef 4-in-1 Microwave Oven can accommodate anything from your classic turkey dinner to casseroles, cookies, or jams. With 14.2″ turntable space, ovens are typically large and bulky but this innovative microwave toaster oven is one of the most compact models on the market that still offers professional-level cooking choices with its variety of settings including The Genius Sensor that allows it to cook faster than ever before by automatically adjusting time and power levels depending on what’s cooking.
- With a Turbo Defrost setting, you can instantly defrost your meal by using a microwave instead of struggling with a desk full of frozen dinners. If you have a big family favorite dish that needs to be doubled, this oven comes equipped with convection bake so it can double as your second oven! FlashXpress function cooks food up to 25% faster than other microwaves and its 1 touch control means quick & simple cooking almost anywhere in the house!
3. Toshiba EC042A5C-SS Countertop Microwave Oven with Convection
- Toshiba’s EC042A5C-SS countertop oven is modern, sleek, and stylish. The stainless steel exterior easily wipes clean to keep it looking great while keeping your food tasting fresh with a clean interior made of Stainless Steel too.
- And thanks to the automatic sensor menu for optimum cooking results of a variety of frozen foods as well as other popular recipes, you’ll always have a delicious meal without spending hours preparing or experimenting. Other great features include power saver mode and auto melody off option, making this countertop microwave perfect for any kitchen!
- This Toshiba Countertop Microwave Oven with Convection has 1000 watts of cooking power and 10 convenient power levels. The bright, easy-to-read digital display and intuitive control panel make it a breeze to set the oven’s functions, adjust the timer or read off the clock.
- The best microwave toaster oven combo also features an LED light so you can see inside without having to open it! And as an added convenience, the turntable is 13 inches in diameter so you can cook big roasts and other delicious dishes without rotation interruption. This microwave uses two halogen lights for improved visibility that will last much longer than an average bulb’s life span.
4. Cuisinart CMW-200 1.2-Cubic-Foot Convection Microwave Oven
- The Cuisinart CMW-200 functions are not just limited to your conventional microwave oven. This countertop convection microwave oven and grill allows you to effortlessly cook or reheat food with up to 1000 watts of power at different configurations, time periods, temperatures, and power levels. With two convenient defrost settings for cold foods (by weight or by timer), the Cuisinart CMW-200 enables you to easily make perfect foods without any hassle.
- Beautifully designed and packed with great features like the latest technology for ovens, this Cuisinart convection microwave is perfect to use up to 135 liters. You can cook anything from pizza rolls to grilled cheese sandwiches in here, all while maintaining crispy edges and soft centers.
- The large glass window lets you keep an eye on your meals without opening them too often, so you can avoid letting heat escape or allowing steam to build up inside. Rotating glass tray provides spacious cooking space that easily fits 12-inch plates for family meals. There’s even a reversible grill rack included so you’ll never have any trouble preparing different foods at once!
5. Sharp SMC1585BB Convection Microwave Oven
- Sharp SMC1585BB microwaves offer the benefits of convection, making them two appliances in one. Microwave ovens provide 850 watts/900 watts or 1,100-watt convection for fast cooking and reheating. Precise Cook sensor technology determines the heating time to stay within temperature guidelines set by USDA Quick Cooking Guide – microwaving 60 seconds is no longer needed!
- Touch control panel with white LED display offers ample space for easy use- touch remaining minutes or seconds on the timer. Auto defrost prepares dishes quickly without the guesswork- even frozen pizza tastes fresh from the oven! Use 12 One-Touch options including auto defrost, quick-cook microwaves food at exact cooking times, plus released or popcorn among other functions.
- The Sharp SMC1585BB Convection Microwave Oven is great for countertop or built-in application. The oven has a 1.5 cu ft capacity and a 15.4-inch turntable which you can remove to allow more space inside the appliance, making it perfect for traveling with! This best microwave toaster oven combo only requires one push-of in order to cook your food, because it’s a technology that allows perfect roasting, baking, and browning time after time. It also features a lighted stainless steel interior so you can check on your meal’s progress throughout cooking!
6. Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven
- The Breville Combi Wave is a must-have appliance for any kitchen. It can function as both an air fryer, convection oven, and microwave in one. With the wide variety of household appliances in today’s market, it can be difficult to find one product that does everything well. The Breville Combi Wave eliminates that issue by delivering three round-the-clock functions to serve your every need.
- Enjoy crispy fries without all the hassle with this convenient countertop appliance; get two jobs done at the once round clock with its 2 head system; get meals ready for your family without spending hours in front of the stove or live off instant favorites like popcorn while you cook up something extra special on another shelf!
- With Breville Combi Wave 3-in-1 Convection Oven, now you can cook speedily with ease. This cleverly engineered oven has an internal shortcuts panel that is perfect for common kitchen tasks like melting chocolate or popping popcorn. You’ll also be able to cook, thaw and reheat your meals exactly the way you want them using this ingenious device without taking up a lot of precious counter space.
7. Cosmo COS-BIM22SSB Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven
- The Comoro COSM-O2 Counter Top/Built-in Microwave Oven with 2.2 cu ft oven capacity and 1200 WATTS is the perfect addition to any kitchen. Prepare meals confidently with this powerful microwave that offers 10 power levels and convenient Touch Presets for versatile cooking needs like popcorn, potatoes, pizza, frozen veggies, iced beverages, and dinner plates.
- COSMO COS-BIM22SSB Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven is here to maximize space with its sleek, built-in architecture. Built onto the inside of your cabinet or countertop, this microwave oven provides you with all the modern convenience you need for practically any kitchen renovation.
- With Smart Sensor cooking technology, the COS-BIM22SSB automatically calculates how long it will take to cook food that has been heated to a certain temperature and then perfects easy control of settings that are just right for your fried chicken or potatoes. The touchpad features cool blue LEDs that make operating this microwave easy when you’re in the heat of setting it up into your cabinets.
8. Samsung MG14H3020CM Countertop Grill Microwave Oven
- The Samsung MG14H3020CM Microwave Oven is the perfect appliance for cooking and entertaining. With a stunning mirror design and an asymmetric, sculpted silhouette, this microwave convection oven not only looks great on the countertop but will handle any meal with ease. It features Auto Cook Options so you can do anything from warming up leftovers to preparing crispy foods like pizza in just minutes.
- This 12.5″ Countertop Microwave Oven offers a plethora of features at an affordable price point. Boasting a 1.4 cu ft capacity with 950 watts, this best microwave toaster oven combo is the perfect commercial replacement for your residential home appliance. This unit has 10 power levels and features a contemporary LED display to access time, cook level, digital clock, and timer functions.
- Also included are convenient preset buttons that offer defrosting food items or cooking fresh vegetables or fruit in specialty settings that don’t even require setting timers old school microwaves! The unit’s ceramic enamel interior is both scratch-resistant and easy to clean while also providing optimal heating efficiency in less than 90 seconds so no sacrifice in time for fast food convenience!
9. Nostalgia RMO7RR Retro 0.7 cu ft 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven
- The Nostalgia RMO7RR Retro 0.7 cubic foot 700-Watt Countertop Microwave Oven will give you the power and features needed to quickly cook and reheat your favorite foods. Designed with 12 pre-programmed cooking settings, this microwave oven allows you to pick from a variety of options that most closely matches your needs. The digital clock is easy to read and takes the guesswork out of any heating task, ensuring it’s done just right!
- The Nostalgia RMO7RR Retro Microwave is decked out with retro accents for a sleek look. It’s the perfect option if you’re tired of boring appliance designs, but still want to stick to your microwave roots. This best microwave toaster oven offers 1200 watts of cooking power and features an even cooking rotating glass carousel that guarantees more complete food coverage while it rotates for optimal air circulation during use. With simple turn-and-push program dial controls, this countertop appliance is easy to operate without sacrificing performance or style!
How to Choose the Best Microwave Toaster Oven Combo
A lot of people are convinced they can’t live without a microwave. And if it doubles as a toaster oven, all the better. But how do you find the right model? If you’re game, here’s what to look for when shopping.
You don’t want something too small (how much-frozen pizza can one person eat?) or too big (where would it go?). Maybe your spouse won’t stop at one piece of toast; maybe your kids like extra-crispy bacon. Or maybe you like thicker bagels that require more time in the harsh microwaves now on the market. So study your family habits and determine whether you need more capacity than most countertop microwaves provide. You may want to consider a larger countertop microwave and separate toaster oven instead.
When shopping, you may discover that the microwaves designed for traditional use (that is, heating food) don’t have enough capacity for baked goods. If so, check out microwaves with convection capabilities. These often come with racks in addition to the single turntable plate that typical microwaves provide. That means you can warm or toast something on top of the turntable while your casserole bakes below–a plus when you’re cooking multiple dishes at once. One word of caution: It does take longer for microwaves with convection capabilities to warm up than their standard counterparts. So if you’re in a hurry, you might want to go with the standard machine.
You may have noticed that some microwaves feature preprogrammed buttons with the names of common foods. The symbols are straightforward–fish, potatoes, popcorn, pizza–so now you won’t have to spend so much time staring at the microwave or consulting cookbooks for cooking times. You push a button and everything’s ready when you are. We haven’t yet seen any toaster ovens with this technology built-in, although you can buy an accessory called a Microwave Keypad that lets your regular countertop model do double duty as both a microwave and a toaster oven.
Microwaves generally offer more cooking options than toasters because most can be programmed to cook for more than 30 seconds at a time. Having this control is especially important if your toaster oven doesn’t have convection capabilities because baking times depend on how thoroughly the food is cooked and what rack it’s on. Some people find pulling out a chair and standing there watching their food cook tedious. Look for microwaves with good preprogrammed options so you can push one button and go relax while your meal is prepared.
We’ve all heard stories about melted plastic baby bottles, exploding eggs in the microwave oven. Such tragedies aren’t common, but they do happen when we’re careless–and today’s microwaves are powerful enough that accidents can cause injury or even death if something’s not done correctly (such as when microwaving baby formula). When microwave shopping, look for models with multiple built-in safety features. By far the most important is a carousel, which turns so that every area of the oven gets equal exposure to the rotating microwaves. Microwaves with turntables rely on your putting food in different areas of the oven to heat it evenly.
Your Cooking Habits
How much do you cook? If you don’t cook at all, you can forget about convection capabilities. But if you regularly bake cookies from scratch or whip up a roasted chicken for Sunday dinner, a microwave toaster oven could be right for you. It may also come in handy when holiday time rolls around and baking becomes an even higher priority than usual. That said, convection microwaves typically work by circulating hot air inside the oven cavity; that often results in longer cooking times than traditional microwaves for certain dishes (especially baked goods) and in less crispy crusts on casseroles and other dishes cooked on top of the stove. Convection microwaves are better suited for evenly browned dishes like pizza.
A Little Extra Help
Do you want a toaster oven that will toast bread, bagels, and English muffins on one side of the rack while baking cookies on the other? Look for a model with independent controls on each side of the rack-or consider buying separate appliances that specialize in what you want to be done. You’ll typically find this feature, which is called “dual mode,” only on pricier models; but it’s worth it if you plan to use your two-in-one appliance for different things at different times. It can also make cleanup easier since there’s no crumb tray or drip pan to deal with inside the oven cavity.
Think about convenience, too; we all lead busy lives and we want our appliances to make things easier, not harder. For example, you might prefer a model with cooking sensors that automatically shut off the oven when your food is done, so you don’t have to keep popping back into the kitchen to check on things or worry that you’ve overcooked your chicken. Or how about an oven rack that slides out for easy access and has a self-cleaning feature? Look for these and other extra options as you shop: Toaster-oven racks with rollers (so they slide in and out smoothly) and even removable crumb trays can definitely increase convenience-as well as your pleasure in using the appliance.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a toaster oven microwave combo?
Yes, there are toaster oven microwaves combos. There are many different types of appliances that all fall under the term “toaster oven microwaves.” As far as these appliances go, you will be able to find all sorts of different brands and styles available at most big box stores or online retailers. The best bet if you want a toaster oven microwave combo is to go with an appliance that has built-in grills for cooking meats. This will save you space on your countertops while still giving you two separate appliances that can do separate jobs without any problems.
2. How does a microwave toaster oven combo work?
A microwave oven uses microwave radiation to heat up food. A toaster oven simply heats up the food like how a regular oven works, but it does so faster and more efficiently (using less energy). So what happens when you combine both appliances into one unit? What we get is a unit that’s capable of doing two tasks: heating up quickly and evenly, and cooking certain foods better than any other appliance in your kitchen. In addition, you can place either appliance anywhere as they’re fairly light as well as compact.
The best microwave toaster oven combo will have all the features you need in one sleek machine. With so many options out there, how do you know which model is best? Well, we’ve done some of the work for you and found 9 of the top-rated models on amazon today that are worth checking out! Let’s take a look at them now.
Hopefully, this has given you enough information about what makes each of these units special (and not) as well as helped point out their pros and cons. Which microwave toaster oven combo would be your pick if money were no object? What other features should it come with besides those mentioned above?