A double wall oven is the best investment you can make in your kitchen. It will cook food faster, more evenly, and with less energy than a traditional oven. This means it takes up less counter space, saves money on cooling bills, uses less electricity, and produces fewer emissions.
Finding the best double wall oven can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider when making your decision such as size, type, and features. This blog post will help you find those answers with an extensive list of the top 15 best double wall ovens on the market today. We hope this article helps you make that difficult choice!
- What is a Double Wall Oven?
- Benefits of Double Wall Oven
- List of 15 Best Double Wall Ovens Reviews
- 1. Frigidaire FFET3026TS 30 Inch 9.2 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven
- 2. ZLINE 30 in. Professional Double Wall Oven
- 3. Cosmo COS-30EDWC 30 in. Electric Double Wall Oven
- 4. Frigidaire FGET3066UF 30″ Gallery Series Double Electric Wall Oven with Convection
- 5. GE JTD5000SNSS 30 Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- 6. Sharp SWB3052DS 30″ Electric Double Wall Oven
- 7. Fulgor Milano F7DP30S1 30″ 700 Series Electric Double Wall Oven
- 8. Frigidaire FFET3026TB 30 Inch 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven
- 9. GE JK5500SFSS 27″ Built-In Double Convection Wall Oven
- 10. LG LWC3063ST 30 Stainless Smart Double Wall Oven
- 11. Cafe CTD90DP4MW2 30 inch Matte White Convection Double Wall Oven
- 12. Kitchen Aid KODE500ESS Electric Double Wall Oven
- 13. GE Cafe CT9570SLSS 30 Inch Smart Electric Double Wall Oven
- 14. GE JRP28BJBB Electric Double Wall Oven
- 15. Empava 30 in 10 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven
- How to Pick the Best Double Wall Ovens
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Build a Cabinet for a Double Wall Oven
What is a Double Wall Oven?
A double wall oven is an oven with two cooking chambers, as opposed to a single chamber oven. Double-wall ovens are great appliances for anyone that wants the option of having more than one cooking source in their kitchens such as a range top or microwave.
Double-wall ovens typically take up twice the space but provide greater benefits and cook more proficiently than single ovens. They dramatically increase the cooking capacity of your kitchen and provide the option for dual-cooking convenience.
Whatever you’re making, chances are excellent that a double wall oven can handle it with ease and efficiency. The two chambers allow you to cook multiple dishes at once or use one while keeping another warm. They also offer more cooking options, allowing for baking, broiling, roasting, and warming as well as convection cooking.
Benefits of Double Wall Oven
The benefits of double wall ovens are plentiful. You can cook a dish on two racks simultaneously, allowing you to streamline your process and save time.
But even if time is of little concern to you, you should still consider double wall ovens because there are so many benefits that affect your cooking experience in the kitchen. Here’s a list of some of them:
- Home cooks looking for an innovative way to maximize their space use would appreciate the idea of having two full-sized ovens built into their kitchen cabinets instead of one oven with two broil compartments. A double wall oven was designed with this purpose in mind; it makes better use of available space without sacrificing performance or functionality.
- The heat produced by a double oven is more evenly distributed, resulting in better cooking performance. One heating element is built into each oven cavity, and they are located on either side of the oven to create a powerful distribution system that ensures even baking and roasting temperatures.
- Double-wall ovens come with a cool-wall feature which means the front outer surfaces remain relatively cool while in operation. Because the display window is separate from the main cooking compartment, it doesn’t absorb excess heat from inside as often happens when you’re using a single wall oven; this reduces energy consumption and allows you to check on your food without having to deal with it uncomfortable levels of heat.
- When you look for double wall ovens for sale at Amazon or other appliance stores online, you’ll notice that they come in lots of different styles and finishes to match any kitchen décor. A double wall oven makes a charming focal point for your decor because it’s like having two gleaming steel pieces of art suspended on both sides of an oven niche or a wall-mounted cabinet that holds the dual appliance system.
- The choices are endless when you’re choosing between single, double, and even triple wall ovens. You can save money by opting for a smaller size if you’d rather not have room for 2 full-sized ovens, and some models come with optional storage drawers that slide out beneath the base to give you easy access to your favorite cooking pans while retaining them vertically so they take up less space in your cabinets than they would if they were simply stacked on top of each other.
- Cleanup is easier with double wall ovens because the outside surfaces remain relatively cool most of the time, so you don’t have to worry about accidentally brushing against hot metal or glass while you’re cooking and getting burned. The sleek appliances are also fingerprint resistant, which comes in handy if you don’t like using abrasive cleaning products.
- The versatility of a double oven doesn’t stop there because it’s possible to use the upper compartment as a warming drawer when you don’t have any food prepared inside. This is an excellent way to save time on Thanksgiving Day when multiple dishes need to be kept warm until they’re served; simply place them in the warming drawer and set it to low heat so your guests get all the flavors they deserve without having to wait too long for their meal.
- If steam is what you need, some models come with steam bake functions that deliver moist heat to your food to keep it from drying out during the cooking process. The best part is that the steam function works in tandem with other features so you don’t have to worry about using a separate pan or setting up an elaborate set of vents to achieve the same results while protecting your kitchen countertops and cabinets from water damage
List of 15 Best Double Wall Ovens Reviews
1. Frigidaire FFET3026TS 30 Inch 9.2 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven
- The Frigidaire FFET3026TS 30 Inch Electric Double Wall Oven will be your ultimate cooking tool. This self-cleaning double oven has a 9.2 cu ft total interior size and 4.6 cu ft each in the top and bottom convection ranges! With this much space, prepare at least 3 batches of dishes at once with minimal hassle!
- Prepare to be wowed by these nine options: Even Baking Technology, Vari-Broil Temperature Control, Delay Clean Option, and Ready-Select Controls on top of the benefits as delaying Start Baking Option with Timed Cook Option for those who want their food precisely when they’re back home after work or school.
- Perfect for modern kitchens, it provides an even baking area as well as a larger base dimension for accommodating larger dishes and pans. The self-cleaning cycle means more time on the golf course; no scrub brush required! Enjoy crisp, browned perfection in the oven’s vary-broil panini option.
2. ZLINE 30 in. Professional Double Wall Oven
- This ZLINE 30 in. Professional Double Wall Oven is perfect for any home chef who values hard work and a fresh take on old recipes! Convection cooking is perfect for those who desire an authentic oven taste and with this double oven, there’s plenty of room to cook up multiple dishes at once.
- Being a chef is one of the most demanding and rewarding careers one can aspire to. Being able to have an oven that allows for different cooking modes, as well as having two ovens in order to cook multiple dishes at once, will make any professional kitchen run smoother, and lead to more success for the chef.
- Cooking food has never been easier with this ZLINE 30 inch Double Wall Oven! In just minutes you are able to purchase your kitchen appliances right here on our website and start cooking like a pro; no need for risking burns from crazy temperature variations or running into other obstacles in the kitchen when trying your favorite dish either solo or with family & friends!
3. Cosmo COS-30EDWC 30 in. Electric Double Wall Oven
- Cosmo COS-30EDWC 30 in. Electric Double Wall Oven includes a 5 cubic foot top oven and a 5 cubic foot bottom oven for convenience and easy multitasking. The 7 different cooking functions provide quality results, whether baking up biscuits, broiling slices of salmon, or roasting seasoned Sunday chicken with stuffing. The self-cleaning option provides additional benefits like never having soggy soot caked onto your walls from frequent cleaning!
- It’s unclear why the food you love to make is taking so long in a regular oven when it can finally taste just as delicious with less cooking time by using Cosmo COS-30EDWC 30 inch Electric Double Wall Oven. With two ovens and five cubic feet, both of these areas are dedicated to providing consistent heating for your richly flavored dishes!
- Set your homemade meals up quickly on the warming rack above the bottom oven while you get started on some quick prep work before putting them in the top oven. Switch between convection baking, roasting, broiling, and more at a simple touch of a button without ever having to worry about an uneven or burnt dinner.
4. Frigidaire FGET3066UF 30″ Gallery Series Double Electric Wall Oven with Convection
- The Frigidaire FGET3066UF 30″ Gallery Series Double Wall Oven is the perfect combination of style and function. The large 5.1 cu. ft., upper and lower ovens are divided so you can cook many dishes at once, or sear a steak with ease on the stovetop to create mouth-watering dinners any night of the week!
- Convection cooking allows for faster, more even baking, while powerful heat from convection fans will circulate hot air throughout your dish for no-fuss bottoms that look like they came out of a bakery! With easy access thanks to easily sliding in and out racks and racks with smooth surfaces for easy removal when wearing an oven mitt.
- Frigidaire’s Gallery Series double wall oven is the perfect appliance for almost any household, with both upper and lower ovens that allow you to accommodate large cooking needs. With a convection fan and third heating element in the bottom of each oven, your food will be cooked more quickly-and better!
5. GE JTD5000SNSS 30 Inch Electric Double Wall Oven
- Explore the world of baking with this 30-inch double wall oven from GE. The unit features an attractive 10 cu ft capacity inside sleek stainless steel and black design that’s easy to clean and fits into any kitchen decor.
- Convection cooking is faster than traditional baking methods, saving you time! This best double wall oven also includes modern conveniences like True European Convection for even better efficiency, as well as hidden backlit LCD controls for easier operation.
- You’ll also get to enjoy hidden backlit LCD control, perfect for the entertainer in you. And don’t forget about those delicious waffles: this unit comes equipped with an audible alert when the waffle is ready and a second temperature controller so both sides are perfect every time!
6. Sharp SWB3052DS 30″ Electric Double Wall Oven
- Take your time-saving, energy-efficient cooking to the next level with Sharp SWB3052DS 30″ Electric Double Wall Oven! This massive single oven is large enough for any family’s needs and includes a dual heating element for efficiency.
- Plus, it has an 8 pass upper element (along with 4 in the lower oven) that heats evenly–great for items like muffins or caramelized onions. You’ll also never have to worry about clearing space again thanks to its edge-to-edge design doubling as raised panel doors so your countertop stays out of harm’s way!
- With the Sharp SWB3052DS double wall oven, you don’t need to guess whether or not your whole turkey has cooked through. A built-in probe thermometer monitors its progress and eliminates the guesswork from cooking. The 6 different rack positions make it easy for users of all sizes to cook side-by-side at once – meaning you can operate 2 racks simultaneously, making it a great choice for large families with diverse taste preferences.
- Delightful features include ‘warm’, ‘proof’ modes, which prep food before turning on the oven, as well as Sabbath Control mode that offers complete menu flexibility including vegetarian options – without compromising any dietary restrictions.
7. Fulgor Milano F7DP30S1 30″ 700 Series Electric Double Wall Oven
- Wake up to the rich aroma of freshly-baked bread from your personal home oven with this Fulgor Milano F7DP30S1 30″ 700 Series Electric Double Wall Oven. True European Convection and Automatic Fast Preheat help your food cook evenly every time, while a Self-Clean feature keeps it pristinely clean in seconds.
- Whether you’re making a quick dinner or hosting an elegant holiday meal, this machine has something substantial for everyone. Ensure your kin’s next morning is a sweet one with a fresh pizza from the oven -or watch them savor meat from the grill-right there in their own kitchen.
- It features true European convection to evenly cook every cake and pastry without pre-heating time, a pizza function for pie crusts doughy on the outsides but fluffy inside, plus an enameled grill set for that reliable gas flame flavor charring while trapping juices and aromatics–all at controlled temperatures! The automatic fast preheat ensures you’ll never burn anything ever again just because you forgot to turn it on 2 hours beforehand.
8. Frigidaire FFET3026TB 30 Inch 4.6 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven
- Frigidaire’s FFET3026TB Double Wall Oven is perfect for consumers with busy and hectic schedules. Boasting a wide variety of included features, the oven makes a great addition to any kitchen.
- It has a total capacity of 9.2 cu. ft., letting you cook multiple dishes at once, so your pot pie can simmer alongside your apple pie. The oven is certified by Star-K kosher certification, CSA approval, and UL listing, allowing you to have peace of mind knowing that this product meets all safety standards.
- The 30-inch Frigidaire Electric Double Wall Oven brings you all the features of an oven in one convenient space. With two independently controlled heat levels and cooking technology that ensures even baking, this oven is perfect for any meal.
9. GE JK5500SFSS 27″ Built-In Double Convection Wall Oven
- This best double wall oven is perfect for anything from cookies to chicken. With its easy-to-navigate glass touch controls, it’s never been easier to set the desired temperature and time with precision accuracy. And with control lockout capability you can rest assured that your kids won’t automatically turn on the oven when they visit after school! The large window will allow you to monitor cooking progress without even opening the door-perfect for those days when you are running late or the movie ends sooner than anticipated.
- This oven is ready to go from your list of must-haves for the perfect kitchen. Explore its sleek, modern design with a glass construction and LED lights that illuminate your food courtesy of an easy-to-use LCD touch panel with a control lockout feature and also known as GE’s efficiency celebrity.
- Cleaning this appliance has never been simpler-just swipe away spills while the interior oven roasts with convection baking technology yet clean up easily thanks to long-lasting stainless steel self-cleaning enamel interior in a gorgeous black shade that will fit flawlessly against any cabinetry!
10. LG LWC3063ST 30 Stainless Smart Double Wall Oven
- Work with one, but wow with the other! The LG LWC3063ST Stainless Steel 30 Double Wall Oven combines a convection speed oven with a microwave over 330 square inches of cooking space and 10 preset functions to cook your family’s favorites quietly and efficiently, all while giving you that full view so you can always keep an eye on what’s cooking without having to walk into another room. With up to 26 cubic feet capacity, it’s big enough for any dish.
- LG presents the 30″ Stainless Smart Wall Oven. The ovens cook while you watch! Sleek and easy-to-use SmoothTouch glass panel controls let you control all of your tasks. Combine them for a 2-in-1 range that’s ready to tackle any cooking challenge.
- The LG LWC3063ST Stainless Steel 30 Double Wall Oven combines a convection speed oven with a microwave over 330 square inches of cooking space and 10 preset functions to cook your family’s favorites quietly and efficiently, all while giving you that full view so you can always keep an eye on what’s cooking without having to walk into another room.
11. Cafe CTD90DP4MW2 30 inch Matte White Convection Double Wall Oven
- Introducing the Cafe CTD90DP4MW2 30 inch Matte White Convection Double Wall Oven. This self-clean oven doubles as a microwave with an LCD cook time display, has 10 cu. ft. of total space, and even includes two cooking modes: convection and broil!
- A WiFi connection lets you monitor your progress from afar by using notification lighting for preheating, bake, or self-clean stages. The heavy-duty roller racks make loading ingredients simple and efficient while an easy-to-read LCD clock makes it easier than ever to tell what time it really is.
- Designed for even heating, this element provides you with 10 times more efficiency which allows your dishes to cook evenly and quickly. This best double wall oven also includes a Ten-Pass Dual Broil Element designed with two separate temps so you can enjoy a pleasant sear on steaks or crisp vegetables while enjoying high, low, or slow baking temperatures at the same time!
12. Kitchen Aid KODE500ESS Electric Double Wall Oven
- The Kitchen Aid KODE500ESS Double Wall Oven is crafted to boost your cooking routine while making sure it’s easy on your wallet. This beauty boasts a 5.0 cu. ft capacity so you can roast pounds of that Thanksgiving turkey and still have room for sides or cookies!
- Plus, both ovens can be equipped with a sensor probe that tells you when your food has reached its ideal temperature- eliminating the need to open the oven door and letting out all that hot air icky smelliness (yuck)! With overall dimensions of 30″ x 51 1/4″ x 26 4/8″, this double wall oven comes complete with a 3 drawer appliance set and towel bar for storage.
- This best double wall oven from Kitchen Aid offers both traditional and convection cooking methods, along with a temperature probe. Now, you can cook deliciously crispy food on one side (convection) and moistly tender meat or vegetables without over-browning (traditional). The easy conversion system takes care of all your different needs automatically. Equipped with a self-cleaning setting and finished in stainless steel, this space-saving machine is just what your kitchen needs to thrive!
13. GE Cafe CT9570SLSS 30 Inch Smart Electric Double Wall Oven
- Stop cooking one dish at a time with your old oven and go for two! With the GE Cafe CT9570SLSS 30 Inch Smart Electric Double Wall Oven, you can make all of your favorite meals simultaneously. The 10 cubic foot GE Cafe oven has 6 or more racks that will allow you to make dinner for up to 26 hungry mouths—in either metric or US Customary measurements–without sacrificing any cabinet space. It features a stainless steel exterior so it looks as good as it cooks.
- Take all the time in the world to make homemade pizza from scratch with your friends. Believe me, it will be worth it! The GE Cafe CT9570SLSS 30 Inch Smart Electric Double Wall Oven lets you do just that. Whether you’re cooking a hot and delicious lasagne for a full Sunday dinner or baking fresh bread with freshly ground wheat flour, this oven is going to make life easy and spacious at the same time.
14. GE JRP28BJBB Electric Double Wall Oven
- The GE 24″ Built-In Double Wall Oven is a great option because it has a space for any and all types of food. And don’t let those electronic controls intimidate you! They are easy to use, with just the touch of one button. So order now and leave your kitchen worries behind.
- With their elegant and stylish GE JRP28BJBB Electric Double Wall Oven, you won’t have to worry about product size with a spacious 5.4 cu. ft. total capacity for any sized dish.
- Built-In ensures versatility in whichever style of kitchen your place may be as standard counter space is replaced by the oven itself along with easy operation from the electronic oven controls (electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch).
- And don’t underestimate GE’s commitment to quality; they only use top-notch materials and rigorous testing processes for superior consumer satisfaction every time!
15. Empava 30 in 10 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven
- The Empava 30 in 10 cu. ft. Total Capacity Electric Double Wall Oven is for the family who needs a large, versatile oven that can handle any size of meals to perfection! The Glass-Touch display with control lock function features a responsive and easy-to-use interface that is also ideal for easily cleaning the oven after cooking.
- The digital display timer can be set up to 11 hours and 59 minutes, the self-cleaning cycle takes just one quick wipe down at the end of its time, and with the precision temperature probe, you can monitor roasts without opening the oven door. You’ll get more than just an attractive new appliance; you’ll get all these added features for an affordable price that won’t break your budget.
- The Empava Electric Double Wall Oven with the new Sabbath Mode for easy cooking without worrying about energy being consumed and offers 2+2 pieces 25W auto-control oven lights. The Low-E glass prevents outside of the oven from getting too hot, keeping you safe in regular use or during self-cleaning modes.
- Incredibly durable, there is no need to worry about maintaining your electrical appliances with this product because it is made by a company that has been doing it for over 100 years! With full capacity and plenty of different cooking, options explore all the possibilities for cooking food in an efficient way with Empava!
How to Pick the Best Double Wall Ovens
You are planning to upgrade your oven and wondering which double wall ovens would be the best fit for you. There are many things to consider before making a purchase, such as whether it is an electric or gas oven, one with a convection fan or not, and energy efficiency. Below we listed some of the most important features that you need to focus on when buying a new oven so that you can get exactly what you want without having to compromise.
One thing first to keep in mind is if your kitchen can accommodate a large oven or not because if it doesn’t then there’s no point in getting one that fits too much food inside of it if you’ll never use all those space. If you’re using the oven on a daily basis, then you should be looking for at least 30-50 liters capacity to make sure that everything fits. However, bear in mind that the larger the oven is, the more electricity it will consume, and also it might not fit under your cabinet if you have a relatively low one.
2. Energy Efficiency
Since this appliance will use a lot of energy when turned on by heating up the oven, you want to find out how much wattage does it use. In general, all modern double wall ovens use around 3000 watts but some of them are even more energy-efficient than others so that’s something else to consider when making a purchase. The best option would be to buy an oven with a lower wattage because this way you will pay less for your electricity bills in the long run.
3. Convection Fans
Convection fans are said to provide a more even oven temperature and shorter cooking time, but this is not always the case and some brands have better mechanisms than others for circulating heated air around the food that needs it the most. If you plan on buying an electric oven then be ready to find out how many amps it consumes and what wattage does the convection fan has because that’s going to tell you how fast does it work. Usually, if you want to save energy then look for models with lower amp/wattage and vice versa if you’re looking for faster cooking times.
4. Self-leaning Feature
There are so many benefits of a self-cleaning feature such as not having to scrub the oven after each use, but even though most double wall ovens have this option, it’s not always easy to tell how well does it work. Does the appliance use chemicals or just heat up already? What temperature does it work at and how long will it take until you can put something inside of it again? All these little details are very important when making a purchase because now you know exactly what features should be on your wish list. It is also good to note that if an oven has all these mentioned above then their value goes way up and they’re usually more expensive than other models with fewer options.
The material used in building double wall ovens usually varies but the most common and cheapest one is stainless steel. It doesn’t have any special features that other materials don’t possess but it’s great for resisting heat so in case of an accidental spillage you will not experience a burnt mess on your brand new oven. There are some other types as well such as those made from porcelain, enamel, or glass which provide even more benefits like having easier to clean surfaces with a smooth appearance.
6. Ease Of Use
The last thing to consider when buying double wall ovens is how easy it is to use because what good do all these functions if you never use them? If you happen to be someone who likes simple devices without too many buttons then look for models with automatic time and temperature control, otherwise, if you like more options and settings then try to find something with knobs and push-buttons. There are also numerous other little things that should be considered when buying a double wall oven such as appearance, weight, size, etc so stick around our website for the next couple of weeks because we’ll come up with another review shortly.
7. Quality And Price
As with any other appliance, double wall ovens have their own price range and the best option is to look for something that will fit your budget but at the same time has all the necessary features. Even though not every double wall oven brand comes with a convection feature we still recommend looking for one with this new technology because it will provide you with shorter cooking times and more even heat distribution throughout the food.
Last but not least, do not forget to look for warranty information because this will either let you know how long the company is willing to back up their product or what type of problems are covered during that time period. Of course, there are many other things that should be considered when buying a double wall oven such as how much does it cost and where can you find the best deals but those were our main 7 so check them out if you want to learn more about them appliances like these.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is a double wall oven worth it?
A double oven is a good investment if you cook large meals or dishes with different cooking requirements. It will save time and energy by allowing you to use both the top and bottom at the same time, rather than switching it back-and-forth between two single ovens. Double-walled ovens tend to be more expensive but may prove worth their price if they make your life easier in some way (e.g., saving money on energy bills).
2. Why are double wall ovens so expensive?
There is a trade-off when it comes to having space dedicated to cooking appliances. The more expensive option would be getting a wall oven and cooktop together because you’ll have two purchases, while the less pricey route may involve purchasing them separately for thousands of dollars in total expenses.
3. What are some common misconceptions about double wall ovens?
One of the biggest reasons that people do not understand why double wall ovens cost so much money is due to the fact that they believe you cannot use both sides at once. When you purchase a standard wall oven, it’s just one entire unit that only has one compartment inside of it for food rather than two separate chambers. Additionally, because double wall ovens can be hard-wired into your home in certain cases, there is another misconception that it costs a lot of money to get both units working in unison properly. While you can wire two separate ovens up and down the line so that they operate on timers (which uses electric), if possible it’s better to have them installed in such a way that you can turn them on at once using one switch or one remote control to avoid having an additional expense for wiring them independently.
How to Build a Cabinet for a Double Wall Oven
Did you find the right double wall oven? We hope so! Our list of 15 best models should help give you a few ideas. Remember, no two people have the same needs when it comes to an appliance like this. That’s why we include such extensive information about each product on our site – for your convenience and ease of use in finding what will work well for your home or business kitchen. We hope this article has helped you make your decision about which the best double wall oven is for you and that it saves you the time, money, and hassle of going to store after store.