The 5 burner gas cooktops are a new innovation in the home-cooking industry. These burners can be found in both professional or residential kitchens so you know they’ll meet your needs, no matter how large or small your space is. The burners on each of these ranges come with unique features so it’s easy to find one that meets all of your needs!
Burners are a vital component of any gas cooktop. They provide heat for cooking food and they vary in size, power, durability, style, and price. However, there are some key factors to consider when choosing a burner that will fit your needs best.
With so many options for the cooktop, it can be hard to narrow down your choices. This blog post will give you the best 5 burner gas cooktops on the market today. It’s important to know what you’re looking for before making a purchase so take some time to read this article and find out which one suits you!
- List of 11 Best 5 Burner Gas Cooktops Reviews
- 1. Frigidaire FGGC3047QS Gallery 5 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 2. Cosmo 850SLTX-E Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners
- 3. Empava 30XGC21 5 Burners Gas Cooktop
- 4. Bosch 800 Series Stainless Steel 5 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 5. FOTILE GLS30501 Stainless Steel 5-Burner Gas Cooktop
- 6. Empava 36 in. Gas Stove Cooktop with 5 Italy Sabaf Sealed Burners
- 7. GASLAND Chef GH1365SF 5 Burner Gas Stovetop
- 8. ROBAM G513 5 Burner Gas Cooktop Stove
- 9. Galanz GL1CT30AS5G 5 Triple Ring Power Burners Cooktop
- 10. Summit Appliance GC5271W 27″ Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop
- 11. Deli-kit Dual Fuel Sealed 5 Burners Gas Cooktop
- How to Choose the Best 5 Burner Gas Cooktop for Your Kitchen
- How to Install a Gas Stove and Remove an Electric Stove
- Frequently Asked Questions
List of 11 Best 5 Burner Gas Cooktops Reviews
1. Frigidaire FGGC3047QS Gallery 5 Burner Gas Cooktop
- The Frigidaire FGGC3047QS Gallery 5 Burner Gas Cooktop has some great attributes to make cooking easier. Its angled front controls are ideal for easy operation, making it perfect even for those who have trouble lifting their arms up high.
- This best 5 burner gas cooktop also has continuous corner-to-corner grates on the stovetop which allows you to move heavy pots and pans without ever having to lift them off the counter – this is great if you want to save your energy or time!
- The modern styled Frigidaire Gallery series cooks up a huge range of meals with the many different heat sources. With a whopping 450 to 18,000-BTU center burner and five burners in total, the stove bounds from frying eggs to searing medium rare steaks in a single glance.
- It’s got tons of power with five burners that will evenly distribute heat just about anywhere in your kitchen from browning a roast beef to maintaining a low simmer on a low setting while making soup. And it doesn’t have just five burners – it also has an optional sixth high output burner that takes less time than before to bring water or oil up for sautés or speedy food prep!
2. Cosmo 850SLTX-E Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners
- The Cosmo 850SLTX-E Gas Cooktop with 5 Burners is designed for people who love to cook, but hate the potential area blues that come from trying to decide which burner should be turned on. Not only does this versatile cooktop offer up six different heat selections between five sealed burners, but it also comes in two sleek stainless steel finishes to suit any kitchen decor.
- Easy cleanup surface means there’s no need for scrubbing while cooking and our fully enclosed knobs keep pesky fingers at bay so your kids will never find out how much fun it can be to play with fire!
- This 5 burner gas cooktop is the complete package. With safety in mind, it has electronic ignition for safety and efficiency, with flame failure technology to keep your stove running at all times. On top of that, you can get a 5-years limited parts warranty on most body components, so it’s safe to say this stove will last you.
- Forget about not having enough space with its 30″ wide width -that’s sure to fit just about anywhere in your kitchen! And when cleaning is involved there are no worries here because this baby wipes down easily!
3. Empava 30XGC21 5 Burners Gas Cooktop
- The Empava 30XGC21 5 Burners Gas Cooktop is perfect for any small family or kitchen that needs a reliable gas stove. With its LPG/NG convertible capability, this stovetop can be used anywhere in the world with either natural gas or propane.
- Along with being compatible to install above any 24/30 inch single wall oven, this cooktop has five World Class Made in Italy SABAF burner gas cooktops producing maximum BTU power for your cooking needs.
- This cooktop is made with the modern household in mind. Its stainless-steel finish and cast iron grates will provide a no-nonsense look and overall investment to your kitchen for years to come. Put your food out on display with the sealed burners, which make minimal cleanup something you’ll never have to worry about again. Stainless steel provides durability while easy cleaning is achieved by using the dishwasher within the design of this product.
- The 5 Quadrant Burner accepts all types of cooking such as simmering, frying, water boiling, or even searing; making mealtimes that much more versatile and enjoyable. You’ve got nothing to lose – upgrade today!
4. Bosch 800 Series Stainless Steel 5 Burner Gas Cooktop
- Bosch 800 Series gas cooktops are engineered for precise performance, giving you the ability to control heat and simmer across 5 burners. Choose from high heat or low to master your favorite dishes at any time of day or night-even if it’s last minute. Precision doesn’t get any better than this.
- With five burners to choose from, you get perfect results no matter what kind of dish you’re making – searing meat for beef stroganoff, simmering sauces on an autumn evening aroma-growing them back up in minutes after heating things up on high power. Who says dinners have only one use?
- Not sure what high heat or low simmer mean? Offering precise performance with high heat and low simmer choices from a single burner, this kitchen savior makes cooking harmony possible. Try perfecting a new dish today with Bosch 400 Series 5 Burner Gas Cooktop – it would be our pleasure!
5. FOTILE GLS30501 Stainless Steel 5-Burner Gas Cooktop
- FOTILE GLS30501 Gas Cooktop isn’t just great at high-heat cooking like boiling and searing, but it will also help you when you want to make something more delicate. With all five burners rated for high power, this stove lets you cook anything with an even flame.
- And safety is important too: the built-in safety device automatically cuts off the gas supply if there’s a flameout. So FOTILE GLS30501 can have your kitchen up and running without ever risking fire hazards or gas leaks!
- Clean without scrubbing, the FOTILE GLS30501 stainless steel is beautifully designed with seamless rounded edges and durable tight-sealed gas burners. Five years of manufacturing provides peace of mind to consumers with a limited five-year warranty.
- Areas, where you can grip, are made easier by rubberized handles that won’t slip or break. A year-long full warranty on all Fotile Gas Cooktop products including installation kit and LP conversion kit will ease minds while cooking in uncertainty about their product’s lifespan.
6. Empava 36 in. Gas Stove Cooktop with 5 Italy Sabaf Sealed Burners
- The Empava 36 in. Gas Stove Cooktop with 5 Italy Sabaf Sealed Burners is the perfect stovetop for any application whether at home or when traveling or camping. With 2 years of US-based manufacture, this cooktop will provide you with the maximum BTU power to burners when cooking on either natural gas or propane fuel.
- This versatility ensures that it can meet your needs wherever you are! The compatibility to install above any Empava 48/60 in an under-counter single wall oven means that this product will fit into your space – whether kitchen, RV, light cooking family, small kitchen again, and outdoors campsite (suggested portable unit).
- The exceptionally durable one-piece cast surface provides you with a reliable cooktop for years to come, and the knobs are designed from “coated porcelain enamel” – meaning they can be cleaned in a dishwasher for hassle-free, effortless cleaning to prevent their premium look from fading.
- Enjoy almost 100% burner efficiency at all times because of recessed gas cooktops’ innovative design. With four different burners size options available, this versatile stove lets you make any dish just how you want it thanks to the precision cooking that’s achievable thanks to its laser-cut grates and R100K Dual Ring Burner – which is perfect for searing.
7. GASLAND Chef GH1365SF 5 Burner Gas Stovetop
- Designed by reddot award team, this 5 burners gas cooktop is a perfect kitchen helper. Heavy cast-iron grates make cooking more stable and won’t drop even a mini pan. 5 melt-proof zinc alloy knobs can respectively control the different power of burner on the cooktop to prepare meals for your informal family dinner or professional hosted dinner party.
- This product features Italy Sabaf high efficiency sealed burners with 13,300 & 10,300 BTUs high output burners to boil water for soothing tea time after long work hours; 4000 and 7000BTU simmer low heat for adequate preparation of sauté or steamed dishes to satisfy yours.
- The GASLAND Chef GH1365SF 5 Burner Gas Stovetop is the ultimate kitchen essential. This 36 inches NG/LPG gas stove-top boasts five sealed burners, which can be cleaned up with water or detergent, and an automatic electric pulse ignition that plugs into a 120V AC power outlet. This cooktop has a 304 stainless steel surface that resists heat, stain, and discoloration for better durability.
8. ROBAM G513 5 Burner Gas Cooktop Stove
- The elegant design of the ROBAM G513 5 Burner Gas Cooktop Stove is simple and stylish, with a stainless steel countertop with matte cast-iron grates. The stylish display accommodates any modern kitchen. With a high heat range of up to 20,000 BTU for perfect stir-fries or other high-heat cooking, the five burners on this gas stove are stable with continuous flames.
- Made of DEFENDI brass burners resistant to corrosion thanks to copper cores and seats for stability against high temperatures, enjoy the chef-grade performance with this premium quality product made in Italy.
- Robam’s 5 burner gas stove is perfect for heating up your home’s kitchen. With a stainless steel top, this gorgeous cooktop will make any home feel like its own kitchen. Take control of the flames with five potent burners to choose from and find the right frame size to get all your culinary goals accomplished.
9. Galanz GL1CT30AS5G 5 Triple Ring Power Burners Cooktop
- The new Galanz GL1CT30AS5G 5 Triple Ring Power Burners Cooktop is designed with a sleek, modern look that will blend seamlessly into any kitchen. This gas cooktop has five versatile burners as well as an 8,500 BTU Rapid-Burner which offers professional cooking advantages for those who want to practice gourmet skills on the stovetop.
- Galanz is perfect for the space-conscious chef. With a gas cooktop with five versatile burners, one wok burner, two semi-rapid burners, one simmer burner, and an eight-five rapid-burner you can manage any kind of meal with ease. The heavy-duty construction makes it perfect for off-site cooking or when you’re living in a crowded place like an apartment or cabin. Great performance with flexibility; do your cooking on this compact powerhouse.
- Inspired by European design and manufactured in Asia, the Galanz GL1CT30AS5G 5 Triple Ring Power Burners Cooktop brings innovative concepts into your home. Equipped with a Thermocouple Flame Failure Device that shuts off the gas automatically when a flame is not detected to ensure safety in an emergency situation, this best 5 burner gas cooktop is made of stainless steel on the outside and durable parts such as cast-iron grates. With the ease of cleaning with just water or detergents if you take out the smooth heavy cast iron grates, this product has all you need for modern cooking.
10. Summit Appliance GC5271W 27″ Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop
- With five burners to choose from, this Summit Appliance GC5271W 27″ Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop has plenty of power you can use for anything from simmering up your favorite sauce, frying bacon bits before your omelet, or cooking a pot roast all day long.
- The cooktop’s included wok ring accessory lets you do these things and more in large pots with ample space for tossing veggies or stir-frying. From versatile design to plentiful cooking power, the Summit Appliance GC5271W 27″ Wide 5-Burner Gas Cooktop is ready to take on any household challenge.
- Bring the capability of your oven into an even smaller space! Bring all that power and precision cooktop cooking into a 27″ width this Summit Appliance gas range. With 5 burners available, including high BTUs for speedier-cooking with lower BTUs for delicate dishes, you can do it all on one sleek appliance. And sealed Sabaf burners make cleanup effortless!
- The sealed Sabaf burners are perfect for cooking anything from omelets to stir fry without any fear of flare-ups due to their variations. These burners come with continuous cast-iron grates that allow you to cook safely while staying within an eye’s view of what is happening at all times. Add the smooth red coloring and sleek design into the equation and this makes a great addition to any kitchen!
11. Deli-kit Dual Fuel Sealed 5 Burners Gas Cooktop
- The Deli-Kit Dual Fuel Sealed 5 Burners Gas Cooktop is perfect for simmer, boil, stir-frying, and more. This cooktop offers five different burner sizes and a triple ring 11262BTU burner (perfect for melting).
- Deli-kit is a professional household cooktops manufacturer with rich development experiences. The stoves and hobs are energy conservation, safety, efficient and stable property. The design of the stove is elegant and modern.
- The quality of this best 5 burner gas cooktop panel is unmatched. It has a sleek design and is resistant to corrosion. The cutout measurement is ideal making it perfect for any stove vent, and the cast iron grates provide stability and are good for durability when dealing with heavy woks that are often unstable on other cooktops.
- There are settings to use natural or LPG nozzles, so it’s perfect if you’re looking for an option in either gas type, at 110 volts AC pulse ignition there’s never worry about power loss which can be frustrating in the kitchen when time is precious!
How to Choose the Best 5 Burner Gas Cooktop for Your Kitchen
One of the most important appliances in a kitchen is a good quality five-burner gas cooktop. If you are looking to speed up your cooking time, this appliance will help you get food prepared quickly. You can’t go wrong with any of these top-rated models, but there are some features that might make one unit more suitable for your kitchen.
Consider these features when you are shopping for a gas cooktop:
Gas range units come in different sizes so you have to measure the space that is available in your kitchen before buying one. You don’t want to purchase a unit that will not fit into the designated space. Place a measuring tape next to the working surface and take measurements.
There are stainless steel and porcelain grids that offer excellent heat protection. You can also choose cast iron or enamel-coated grids that are heavier and more durable than the others.
Some cooktops have knobs while others use push buttons to control the flame height and temperature settings. Consider your cooking style when choosing one of these units so you find an appliance that is easy to operate.
Look for a unit with 15,000 BTUs/hr or more so you can get sufficient heat from the burners. You also want to find a model that has sturdy grates and indicator lights that come on when the surface temperature reaches a certain level. This appliance requires little maintenance and will work quickly to get food prepared for your family.
Look for an appliance that has an automatic shutoff feature just in case the burner unexpectedly gets turned on accidentally or if there is a problem with the flame. This safety measure prevents fire damage.
Some companies give you great service for the life of the product while others provide less comprehensive coverage. Decide how long you want your warranty to last and then look for a cooktop that offers this type of coverage.
Some units have knobs and push buttons in addition to programmable controls so you can set the oven and timer functions with ease. Other models offer electronic controls that light up with LED lighting.
Gas burners come in different sizes and some of them use oval-shaped flames to boost the cooking power of this appliance. Others offer ceramic glass tops with smooth surface knobs and dials for easy cleaning. You should choose one that offers all of these features or gives you the option to choose the features that are most important to you.
You want a unit with safety shutoff protection in case someone accidentally turns on one of the burners when it is turned off. Many units have these safety measures built-in so they turn off quickly if there is an issue with the flame.
Look for a price that fits into your budget and then choose one of the units that come with all of the features you want. Find a model that is built to last and will help you get meals ready in a hurry. You can use this appliance every day since it works quickly and doesn’t require much upkeep.
How to Install a Gas Stove and Remove an Electric Stove
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a 5 burner gas cooktop?
A 5 burner gas cooktop is a normal stove with 5 gas burners. Most of the time, you’ll find it in an apartment or house, and for this reason, they usually come equipped with smaller-sized cooking rings which fit the size of pots and pans found in such compact-sized kitchens. The primary purpose of them though remains unchanged; to allow precise control over the intensity and power input when cooking food on your stovetop. This makes it perfect for people who like doing dishes like fried eggs and omelets.
2. Why don’t home stoves have five burners?
The answer lies purely in economics. Anything that has more than one function is always more expensive, whether it’s a 5 burner gas cooktop or a smartphone. The more the functions, the higher the price of manufacturing and selling them. Intuitively, companies know that majority of consumers would rather have one device with multiple functions than buy multiple devices for each function. That is why you hardly find anything more than 2 burners on home stoves.
3. What are the benefits of having a 5-burner gas cooktop?
Now that we know that standard home stoves do not contain five burners only due to economics, how does this affect us? For most people who are accustomed to cooking on normal-sized stovetops (with around 4 burners), using an appliance with 3 burners may seem like an inconvenience. But for people who are used to cooking on 2 burners, or people living in cramped apartment spaces, being able to cook using 6 separate cooking zones with accurate temperature controls is an enormous benefit.
We hope this article has been helpful for you in finding the best 5 burner gas cooktop. With so many options on the market, it can feel like a daunting task to find one that suits your needs and budget. Thankfully, we’ve done all of the hard work for you! Our team put together this list of the best 5 burner gas cooktop worth checking out if you are looking to buy a new stovetop. So take some time to read through each review and see which one catches your eye or matches what you need most from an appliance before making any decisions about buying online today!