The best 5 burners electric cooktop is a great appliance for any kitchen. It has an incredible range of features and benefits to offer homeowners, so if you’re in the market for a new stovetop.
With so many options on the market, it’s difficult to know which one is the best for your needs. Luckily, our team at Spice Kitchen + Bar has done all the research for you! We’ve compiled a list of 7 different models that we believe will work best in various kitchens. Check out our list of best 5-burners electric cooktops to find out more about each model and see if any would be perfect for your home!
- List of 7 Best 5 Burner Electric Cooktops Reviews
- 1. Frigidaire FFEC3625UB 5-Burner Electric Smoothtop Cooktop
- 2. Equator 5 Burner Induction cooktop
- 3. Empava 5 Burner Electric Stove Induction Cooktop
- 4. FRIGIDAIRE FGIC3666TB Gallery 5 Burner Electric Induction Cooktop
- 5. GASLAND Chef CH90BS 240V 5 Burner Ceramic Cooktop
- 6. thermomate 5 Burner Built-in Radiant Electric Stove Top
- 7. GE PP7036SJSS 5 Burner Smoothtop Electric Cooktop
- How to Choose the Best 5-Burner Electric Cooktop
List of 7 Best 5 Burner Electric Cooktops Reviews
1. Frigidaire FFEC3625UB 5-Burner Electric Smoothtop Cooktop
- The Frigidaire FFEC3625UB 5-Burner Electric Smoothtop Cooktop is perfect for those who love to cook and wants the best in home cooking. The shiny black ceramic glass cooktop isn’t just a pretty surface, but rather durable and easy cleanup so you can find time to do what you enjoy again and again.
- With two left-hand burners with six inches each, two center rear burners with six inches each, and two right rear burners with 9″ inches each of heated surface available, this electric smooth top will allow you to go from boiling pasta to roasting garlic within seconds!
- This cooktop comes with five burners, providing enough space for nearly any type of dish you can imagine. The controls are easy to use and laid out in a comfortable design. We recommend this cooktop not only for its functionality but also because it includes the UL certification that many customers seek when they purchase items of this importance.
2. Equator 5 Burner Induction cooktop
- If you’re looking for the newest technology in cooking, then this is it. Equator 5 Burner Induction cooktop provides a stunning cooking area that has both touch control and an LED clock display. The five burners with independent controls allow you to make your dinner preparations easy as pie!
- But if spills ever happen, don’t worry – the touch controls are also spill-resistant. You can now clean up any mess with ease by wiping down the smooth ceramic glass surface since it repels bits of food! Not only does this provide increased efficiency but it’s also highly energy efficient with its 8% transfer rate compared to other cheaper models!
- The Equator 5 Burner Induction Cooktop is a safe and sleek way to cook your favorite meal. With timers ranging from 1 minute to 99 minutes, the timer lets you choose precisely how long you want your food to cook for. The cooktop is compatible with most pots that have a magnetic base, such as iron or enamel-coated steel pots.
3. Empava 5 Burner Electric Stove Induction Cooktop
- The Empava 5 Burner Electric Stove Induction Cooktop features patented induction technology, an intuitive ergonomic control panel, and 10 power settings. The sleek tempered glass surface is perfect for cooking up a quick dish or fussing with saucepans all day long; the built-in wire rack/grid folds down for easy access to light pots and pans. With 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty, this stove will help you cook like the pros, without anything between you and your food like other burners do.
- This Induction Cooktop features one 11 in. heating element up to 3700-Watt, two 7.5 in. heats that provide high-performance frying, searing, or stir fry your favorite dishes while saving on gas and electric usage. Automatic temperature adjustment saves the hassle of monitoring the stove while cooking while cordless power allows for safe maneuverability even away from a power outlet with this compact five-burner stove system. Stain resistance makes cleaning spills an easy task so you spend more time enjoying food instead of scrubbing your cooktop!
4. FRIGIDAIRE FGIC3666TB Gallery 5 Burner Electric Induction Cooktop
- The FRIGIDAIRE FGIC3666TB gallery 5 burners electric induction cooktop is a 36-inch induction cooktop from Frigidaire. This innovative and modern kitchen appliance features a sleek contemporary design that will look great in any kitchen!
- The top-quality five radiant power burners make it incredibly easy to prepare your favorite dishes, perfect for entertaining too! With the stainless steel upstand with side trim, this product also looks good as new day after day.
- The Frigidaire Gallery 5 Burner Electric Induction Cooktop is a revolutionary and innovative energy-efficient technology cooker that allows you to work on multiple racks of pots and pans at once. The new FGIC3666TB has consistent heat distribution that no other cooktops can match!
- With an easy cleaning surface, new safety features like auto-sizing pan detection just in case you forget which pot or pan goes into what burner, the Gallery 5 Burner is one superior product that will make your kitchen shine brighter than ever before.
5. GASLAND Chef CH90BS 240V 5 Burner Ceramic Cooktop
- The GASLAND Chef CR90BS 240V 5 Burner Ceramic Cooktop is a competitor in the electric cooktop market as it delivers precise heating and cooks more evenly than other brands. It features an energy-saving 3mm ceramic glass top that offers fast and tasty cooking.
- Cook up a storm with the GASLAND Chef 9000H 240V 5 Burner Ceramic Cooktop! This 36-inch addition to cooktops features five cooking zones, from 2000-8900W, giving you plenty of power and precision for cooking your favorite dishes.
- The two 6.5″ (165mm) round cooking zones have a maximum 1200W power and simmer capabilities, perfect for reheating soups or frying eggs. The two 7.9″ (200mm) round Zone has the most power at 1800W – perfect for deep frying or making sauces such as gravy or chutney.
6. thermomate 5 Burner Built-in Radiant Electric Stove Top
- The thermomate 5 burners electric stovetop is a dream come true for you. It has four different up and down power which can be adjusted to your need and it was designed to meet all of the convenience of cooking kitchen appliances with its excellent performance. You will not regret buying this brilliant product today due to its features which blow your mind away!
- Its timer system ranges from one minute up to 99 minutes, so if you get home late from work or school, no worries because it does not matter what time range you want to enjoy the best cooking appliance in the world!
- The Thermomate 5 Burner Built-in Radiant Electric Stove Top offers precise heating options for all your culinary needs. The 9 power settings allow easy control over the cooking temperature, while the sensor touch control is engineered to be easy for all family members.
- This stovetop also features several safety features including overheating protection and residual heat indicator. This cooktop will work with any kind of cookware-from frying pans to roast dishes-making it simple to get the perfect meal every time.
7. GE PP7036SJSS 5 Burner Smoothtop Electric Cooktop
- The GE PP7036SJSS 5 Burner Smoothtop Electric Cooktop is a versatile appliance for any kitchen. Place items on the 36″ burners to sear, simmer, stew, and boil thanks to five radiant elements with a 15kW max power.
- You can even sync up your burners for larger cooking jobs while also saving energy via its two independent variable heat controls and low-profile halogen cooktop light. Accommodate everything from a single pot of chili to a large casserole dish on this electric stove that requires only 18 inches of counter space due to an extra deep profile that includes flush-mount drawer handles – one at each end.
- This sleek and stylish GE PP7036SJSS 5 Burner Smoothtop Electric Cooktop was made to match your modern, sophisticated space. If you need a product that will serve as the centerpiece of your kitchen, this stove is perfect for you. With an inventive design and powerful burners, no dish will be too much for this top-of-the-line appliance, and bragging rights are included with purchase!
How to Choose the Best 5-Burner Electric Cooktop
When it comes to cooking, you probably have a lot of questions about the best products on the market today. With all of the different appliances available these days, it’s important to know how to find the right one for your needs. One product that is definitely worth looking into is a 5 burner electric cooktop. While these are designed for use in your kitchen, you should know that they can be used in any other room as well. The following guide will provide you with some of the most important information about this product and why it’s worth buying.
The brand you choose will play a big role in the quality of the cooktop, as well as how easy it is to operate. Three companies that have been on top for some time now are Frigidaire, GE, and Electrolux. Look at their products first before you settle on one from another so you can be sure you’re getting the best 5 burners electric cooktop.
You should always pay close attention to the power of each so-called “element” on your 5 burners electric cooktop. What this means is that although some units may look like they only have five elements to choose from, each one actually has two and they can both be used at once if they’re large enough (typically around 8 inches). If you’re cooking something that requires a lot of heat, then you’ll need to choose an option that has both heating elements available.
Stainless steel is one of the most popular materials used in the construction of electric cooktops today. However this isn’t the only way they can be made, so be sure to read up on what your options are before you buy. Some people prefer glass or ceramic instead because it’s easier to clean and looks much nicer, but there’s no denying that stainless steel is durable and will last for many years without any problems whatsoever.
One of the most important things you should consider when looking at 5 burner electric cooktops is how much maintenance they require. In order to maintain optimal functionality, you need a product that doesn’t have a lot of crevices or difficult-to-reach areas. While all cooktops should be cleaned regularly, those with fewer parts will make the process a lot easier for you!
Fortunately, no matter what your budget is for a 5 burner electric cooktop, there’s going to be something available on the market today that fits it perfectly. If you’re trying to stick to a strict budget, don’t forget that all models come with directions and easy-to-follow instructions as well as customer service support if anything goes wrong. The more expensive models may have a few additional perks, such as timers and other heat controls, but they’re not necessary for cooking.
Let’s face the facts: the best 5 burner electric cooktops are designed to be used in your home to help you prepare meals. However, if you want to use it outside of the kitchen as well, you should consider getting one that has foldable legs or another easy-to-carry feature. This way, you can carry it out onto your deck or patio and make your favorite dish on a summer night!
We hope this list of the best 5-burner electric cooktops will help you find your perfect match. After reading about each product, be sure to contact us if you have any questions or are ready to purchase one for your home!