The best 4 burner electric cooktops are a great addition to any kitchen. They provide fast and even cooking, with the ability to control each individual burner. A cooktop is an essential appliance for any home. It can be used to make quick meals, or as a focal point in the kitchen.
Whether you’re looking for top-of-the-line features like gas stovetops or more economical options like electric cooktops, our guide will help you find the best 4 burners electric cooktop that meets your needs and fits into your budget.
- List of 7 Best 4 Burner Electric Cooktops Reviews
- 1. GASLAND Chef IH60BF 240V 4 Burner Electric Induction Stovetop
- 2. Empava 24” Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 4 Power Boost Burners
- 3. Ramblewood EC4-60 4 Burner 30″ Electric Cooktop
- 4. Frigidaire FFEC3025UB 30 Inch 4 Burner Electric Smoothtop Style Cooktop
- 5. ECOTOUCH Radiant Cooktop 4 Burner Smoothtop Electric Cooktop
- 6. Karinear Drop-in 4 Burner Electric Cooktop
- 7. VIVOHOME 30 Inch 4 Burner 7400W Electric Radiant Cooktop
- How to Choose a 4 burner Electric Cooktop that Fits Your Needs
- How To Install An Electric Cooktop
List of 7 Best 4 Burner Electric Cooktops Reviews
1. GASLAND Chef IH60BF 240V 4 Burner Electric Induction Stovetop
- The GASLAND IH60BF is a gas-less induction cooktop that provides 9 power levels and precision to switch on or off different cooking levels. 4 different cooking zones allow you to make four different dishes at the same time, shortening your dinner preparation times dramatically.
- With a minimum depth of 2.2 inches on the counter and only 22.1 x 19.3 on top, this product will take up less space in your kitchen without compromising functionality; its size is 580mm wide by 520mm deep (2340cm x 2040cm).
- The GASLAND Chef IH60BF 240V 4 Burner Electric Induction Stovetop with glass surface is designed to be the centerpiece of your kitchen while conveying a sleek and modern look. No crevices that can hold residue. No fear of scratches on the glass surface. The quick boil setting saves time when preparing meals for family or friends in a hurry.
2. Empava 24” Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 4 Power Boost Burners
- The Empava 24-inch Electric Stove Induction Cooktop has 4 power boost burners that can be easily controlled with precise heat settings. The surface is crafted of safe tempered glass, making it easy to clean and resistant to chipping or cracking even when used with intense heat.
- The Empava 24” Electric Stove Induction Cooktop provides heat that can cook anything, shiny glass surface for easy cleaning. The high-quality ceramic top is also stain and discoloration-resistant, giving you the best cooking experience with minimal cleanup work to complete. Boil your food quickly with induction cooking; get professional results in minutes at any time of day or night without ever having to touch an element!
3. Ramblewood EC4-60 4 Burner 30″ Electric Cooktop
- When it comes to cooking, the Ramblewood EC4-60 4 Burner 30″ Electric Cooktop is your secret weapon. Precision analog control puts you in charge of every dish, whether you are searing a steak or simmering some pasta sauce.
- The design produces an 1800 watt x2 + 1200 watt x2 for quick results and 9 different power levels – so no matter what cuisine you’re creating, this cooktop knows just how to handle it. Plus, with input at 220-240V, the Ramblewood EC4-60 makes great food that’s both safe and efficient.
- The Ramblewood EC4-60 is a professional performer that will wow your guests with its maximum performance. With 6,000 watts of radiant heating power, this cooktop can offer rapid heat transfer for fast boiling and searing any time you need it.
- Its durable Italian ILVA ceramic glass surface prevents scratches while the residual heat indicator warns you when surfaces are too hot to touch, so safety is never out of mind. This top has an assembly with UL-approved German EGO Burner & Energy regulator/Controller for long-lasting quality… enjoy!
4. Frigidaire FFEC3025UB 30 Inch 4 Burner Electric Smoothtop Style Cooktop
- The Frigidaire FFEC3025UB 30 Inch 4 Burner Electric Smoothtop Style Cooktop was designed to meet the demands of whatever cooking needs you to have. Never worry about not having enough cooking space because this product has four burners that are made for your convenience.
- If you need a burner with variable temperature settings, then look no further than this product! For easy cleaning, white ceramic glass covers every inch of the cooking surface. Don’t be afraid to have guests over-our cooktop is equipped with touch-controls for great user comfort and ease of use!
- Great for families and large gatherings, the FFEC3025UB features one convection oven on top with two traditional ovens below. Airflow circulation ensures an even flow of heat throughout the appliance’s interior to regulate temperature more efficiently.
- You’ll never have hungry parties or family members again thanks to our convenience features which include power interruption protection that will maintain temperatures in either the upper or lower oven while being powered off so everything is ready next time you need it!
5. ECOTOUCH Radiant Cooktop 4 Burner Smoothtop Electric Cooktop
- The ECOTOUCH radiant cooktop stove is designed to meet all cooking needs for your kitchen! With up to 2400W of power, this electric cooktop features Euro heating elements that heat up almost instantly, which will no longer make you wait long after powering it on.
- Sleek black smooth tops with built-in design save the room space plus the hassle of cluttering cabinets with knobs; And even easier cleanup time unlike those with knobs. It offers a US standard size of 30inch and is specially made for US households.
- The ECOTOUCH Radiant Cooktop is an essential appliance in kitchens today. Its time-saving features and easy use create a stress-free cooking experience. With the precise intensity settings, it’s safe to transport the food across its large surface area with the minimal worry of any accidents.
6. Karinear Drop-in 4 Burner Electric Cooktop
- Karinear 24″ drop-in electric cooktop comes with 4 high power burners of 1800W, 1800W, 1200W, and 1200W for heating up faster and quick cooking.
- The AC 220-240V hard-wired ceramic stove comes without a plug so it’s perfect for any American home on 110V – if not, according to the wiring diagram we provide, you can have 220V-240V for the Karinear 24 inch electric cooktop.
- Absolutely safe and built-in design just takes up a little bit of space on your kitchen counter while giving off that modern sleek look with black ceramic glass.
- Cooking has never been easier with the 4 burners electric cooktop. With 9 power stage settings, this cooktop is perfect for every meal! No matter what you’re making it’ll be sure to come out amazing and delicious wherever you go.
- The 24″ design will leave plenty of room to create that master chef experience in your kitchen. Add a touch of delight into your cooking routine with this beautiful yet powerful small appliance’s easy-to-use controls and safety features.
7. VIVOHOME 30 Inch 4 Burner 7400W Electric Radiant Cooktop
- The VIVOHOME 30 inch Radiant Cooktop has many advanced features like 4 electric burners and expandable heating elements. This cooktop will take the hassle out of your next crafty dish while ensuring that it is cooked evenly and exactly how you wanted. Stay professional with the easy-to-read knobs and LED display which allows for precise temperature adjustment, eliminating guesswork along the way!
- While this may seem like a high price to pay upfront, think about all the money saved on gas and other types of heat sources – not to mention the time invested in shopping, cooking, cleaning up afterward. Think about how much easier life can be with such an efficient appliance at home!
- It has 3-90 minute continuous cooking timer control to ensure your food doesn’t overcook or get burnt. This device also has 11 level adjustment controls so no matter what type of stove you are using it on, this cooker will be suitable. With its residual heat indicator, if the temperature gets too high or an accident happens to make sense viewing difficult, then don’t worry because it shuts off automatically ending any cooking process.
How to Choose a 4 burner Electric Cooktop that Fits Your Needs
Choosing a 4 burner electric cooktop is no different from choosing any other type of cooktop. You have to take into account the size and layout of your kitchen, as well as the types of food you’re going to prepare. The four burners provide a lot more cooking options than many alternatives, but it’s important that you choose one that matches your home well – or even better, gets along with it.
Size and Layout
The cooking area of your kitchen is the most important factor in choosing a 4 burner electric cooktop. You have to consider how many people you generally cook for – if it’s just yourself, you don’t need a bigger one than if you were cooking for 5 or 6. Likewise, even though bigger is better when it comes to burners, there are plenty of alternatives that may get along better with your layout – sliding into an existing set of cabinets, perhaps.
The power of the burners is extremely important and should be easy to find. You can get a rough idea by noticing how many BTUs (British Thermal Units) each burner has. This represents the amount of energy it takes to make one pound of water boil in an hour and is usually around 10,000 BTUs per burner for most models. Try to get at least 8,000 per burner but don’t worry if you don’t get that much – most 4 burners will work well on 15 or 20 amps, which means they’re compatible with almost any household wiring system.
Design and Aesthetic Appeal
Choosing a 4 burner electric cooktop can be difficult because while some offer more design options than others, they all work more or less the same way. The difference may be that some have knobs and some have buttons – but both cook food just as well as each other. This means your choice mostly boils down to looks, which is why it’s best to decide on a 4 burner electric cooktop once you’ve established what type of kitchen you want and how much money you can spend on appliances.
Cooking Styles and Food Types
Obviously, what types of food you’re going to be preparing will also affect which 4 burners electric cooktop you choose. If you like frying foods and doing things in big batches (and who doesn’t?), then a large and powerful cooktop is a better choice than a smaller one – you’re going to need the extra power. Likewise, if you prefer quick and light cooking, then a cooktop with only two or three burners will be more your speed.
However, while your food choices are important in choosing any kind of cooktop, they’re not nearly as big of an issue when it comes to 4 burner electric cooktops. They can handle just about everything that other kinds of cooktops can do (soup, boiling pasta), while providing you with options for grilling burgers and other barbequed delights!
Above all else, safety should come first when considering any kind of home appliance. If there’s no automatic shut-off for the burners, then you’re going to have to pay closer attention in order to avoid any accidents – not ideal if you’ve got a lot on your plate. Luckily, all of the cooktops that we’ve found provide this important safety feature.
Price and Warranty
When it comes to 4 burner electric cooktops, there’s a pretty standard price range at every level of wattage and power. Expect to see your average price fall between $300 and $700 for a good-quality cooktop. As with most appliances, however, their prices can go as low as roughly half of what you’d expect as high as around double – but always remember that you get what you pay for!
In terms of warranty length, four-burner electric cooktops usually come with a one-year limited warranty at the very least, which is pretty standard across appliances. In some cases, however, you can find longer warranties that will extend to three years – something worth taking into consideration when making your purchase!
How To Install An Electric Cooktop
Choosing the best 4 burners electric cooktop can be a difficult task with all of the options available. We hope that our guide has helped you narrow down your choices and find one that’s perfect for your needs! If not, we’re here to help. Contact us today and let us know what features are most important to you so we can point out some great models in those categories, or ask any other questions about how these appliances work.